Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movie on Femcel Sierra Burgess is utter BS and stupid

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Just watched the movie "Sierra Burgess is a Big Loser" on Netflix, wow what a stupid and unrealistic movie. What they did to that Chad was horrible and theres no way any sane guy would date a landwhale like Burgess after such an incident. Regardless, all Burgess had to do was put down the cookies and lose some weight and she would have been fucking sexy. She kept crying about how ugly she is, lose some weight Burgess, ya fat whale, am i right?

Quick rundown of the movie:
Basically Sierra catfishes Chad with Stacy, even going so far as to hire the Stacy she catfished Chad with to go on a date with Chad. Stacy then closes chads eyes in the middle of the date while landwhale femoid stacy kisses him. When he opens his eyes, Sierra runs away. Sierra screws stacy but stacy still helps sierra get chad back at the end.
Chad falls for landwhale femoid.

This is who he has sex with at the end.

Last edited:
I have netflix but idk if i'm going to watch it. Cookie cutter movies about a female "loser" make me extremely upset lol.

But i'm calling it she ends up with the chad at the end.

I have netflix but idk if i'm going to watch it. Cookie cutter movies about a female "loser" make me extremely upset lol.

But i'm calling it she ends up with the chad at the end.
yes, watch it if you like bad movies

Netflix is normalfag trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back