Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Movie coping oldcel talks about loneliness

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/iIDIvyjSm4E

He’s in his 60s, never had a gf and remained a virgin the entirety of his life. Posted on YouTube for years and his videos never got any traction.

I only watched a few seconds because I don't want to feel more shit than I am, and I also felt myself beginning to have hyperventilations after a few minutes or so,

Realizing this could very well be me:fuk:.

I only watched a few seconds because I don't want to feel more shit than I am, and I also felt myself beginning to have hyperventilations after a few minutes or so,

Realizing this could very well be me:fuk:.
His videos are a brutal light on how invisible average guys are. At least he made some good guy friends as a cope throughout the years.

I'm not strong enough to watch this

His videos are a brutal light on how invisible average guys are. At least he made some good guy friends as a cope throughout the years.
Definitely will give it a watch when I am in a more solid frame of mind.

And yeah, I am kinda trying my best to lowinhibmaxx, social-circlemaxx, and friend/acquaintancemaxx as much as I possibly can through the few friends & acquaintances I have irl. I know that it won't help me ascend, but if I can still make some friends that I can spend time with that will maybe improve my quality of life. Even if I don't become very close with them, it is better than complete rotting. I have had very few, if even really any, that many close friends in my life. Maybe when I was much younger as a little kid and probably 1 or 2 over my teen years.

Hopefully, if I can become an adult with a somewhat decent & stable job, I can finance better hobbies & copes which I can use to meet possible friends/acquaintances through. High-school was by far the worst time for me in my life socially though, no question about it.

Last edited:
damn that old codger still makes videos jfl

And yeah, I am kinda trying my best to lowinhibmaxx, social-circlemaxx, and friend/acquaintancemaxx as much as I possibly can through the few friends & acquaintances I have irl. I know that it won't help me ascend, but if I can still make some friends that I can spend time with that will maybe improve my quality of life. Even if I don't become very close with them, it is better than complete rotting. I have had very few, if even really any, that many close friends in my life. Maybe when I was much younger as a little kid and probably 1 or 2 over my teen years.

Hopefully, if I can become an adult with a somewhat decent & stable job, I can finance better hobbies & copes which I can use to meet possible friends/acquaintances through. High-school was by far the worst time for me in my life socially though, no question about it.
Based. I don’t bother with friends anymore because I can’t make genuine connections who I can wholeheartedly trust with even the smallest thing like my inceldom or even my true personality.

Last close friend I made called me a weird black dude in a burst of anger and that let me know how they truly felt about me instantly. Normies are gonna normie is what I’m saying so good luck on your journey of decent friends :feelsokman:

I just finished the video that you linked and I am starting to watch his follow up video that I linked right now. I can relate to him a lot regarding his teenage years where he was unable to find real friends, not having friends definitely makes you more likely to be an incel since no woman wants to date a loner who can't even form a basic friendship, being alone is not good for your brain and can make you an angry, bitter man, especially when you are surrounded by couples, it makes you feel like there is something wrong with you.

I wonder if mods would let him join this site after seeing what he looks like, he has normie looks but seems non NT based on his life experiences.

I wonder if mods would let him join this site after seeing what he looks like, he has normie looks but seems non NT based on his life experiences.
Guy definitely belongs here but he’d probably be turned away by all the low quality post lol. He seemed pretty NT to me since he’s had friendships and maintained them for so long. A lot more NT normies go through this than I realize. Most just don’t have the balls or humility to admit what’s really going on. They cope with the redpill.

How'd you find this?

Will watch soon.

Absolutely fucking brutal. I cannot watch this, this is my feature.