Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Movie actors crush chicken to death between their bodies on purpose during filmed sex scene

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
WTF? Normies seriously need to be shot and killed. This incident was never opened or prosecuted as an animal abuse case, but instead put in a popular film (Pink Flamingos) and applauded by normies.

NSFW:

The movie director being unapologetic and smug about it:

Such good personalities

Sex havers are far more degenerate than any incel.

(((Hollywood)))

I’m more concerned by the fact a chicken was in a sex scene than the chicken’s death. At least they put the chicken to good use in the end

Vegans don't give a shit about the animals when sex havers are abusing animals.

Only incels get attacked for eating meat
full

people call us creepy but john waters is mega creepy. Guy was even in a song called The Creep. I guess its his 1940s look that weirds me out

don't give a fuck about chickens tbh

This movie sounds incredibly disgusting just from reading about it. Did they actually bang the chicken? That’s illegal

That's sad. I have more empathy for animals than these degens tbh.

its over for chickencels

It was made in the 70s. You know how much shit went on that was normal in the 70s? Animal cruelty was the norm.

I’m more concerned by the fact a chicken was in a sex scene than the chicken’s death. At least they put the chicken to good use in the end

Punk flamingos was a shitty movie.

@Robtical Thoughts on this

And that's (one of the reasons) why I watch anime instead.

Pathetic normies

Crushing Hollywood Jews to death must feel good ngl

NOT ALL SEX HAVERS ARE LIKE THAT :feels:

ALSO ALL INCELS ARE MASS SHOOTERS IN THE MAKING BECAUSE TWO INCELS WERE MASS SHOOTERS.:feels:

Sex havers are far more degenerate than any incel.

That film also has a disgusting degenerate tranny eating fresh dog shit. But it is considered a “classic”.

I bet they even fucked the chicken, sex havers are a disease

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back