Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mouthbreathing literally ruined my life

S

Social_Cel

Greycel

My side profile looks very similar to this dude's. My jaw is underdeveloped, which makes my forehead and the back of my head look huge in comparison, making me subhuman. All of this because I breathed through my mouth instead of my nose as a child. I fucking hate my parents for never mentioning it, the only reason I'm even aware I did it because my uncle and one of my friends teased me about it.

The negative effects of mouthbreathing should be taught to all parents and in all elementary schools since the 1st grade. I would give everything up to go back in time.

i've never mouth breathed, didn't stopped my jaw from being even worse than your pic

My jaw is a bit worse than this pic but my chin is better. I have to mouth breath because allergies and I had braces with elastics ,which ruined my face I believe.

Same. Except i also have lateral jaw deformity.
It also ruined my under eye support, which was a death blow to my looks.