Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mouth breathing vs Nose breathing

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
"muh genetics are everything!!! even though only 1% of diseases are genetic" -:soy:

"Mouth Breather Face is characterized by poor facial profile and reverse lower jaw position. Proper nasal breathing is one of the most important things for overall health. People who breathe through their nose instead of their mouth are much less likely to suffer from poor mouth breather face, sleep apnea, teeth clenching, poor posture, thyroid problems and bad facial profile"

Mouth breathing only prevents you from reaching your genetic potential. I didn't mouth breath and I'm still recessed.

Mouth breathing is based

explain why i still look like a mouthbreather despite breathing through my nose my whole life

explain why i still look like a mouthbreather despite breathing through my nose my whole life
Probably not, you don't even notice it, mainly in sleep and in childhood.

Mouth breathing only prevents you from reaching your genetic potential. I didn't mouth breath and I'm still recessed.
In any case, this is rare, few humans are degenerate like this in general, humans in nature cannot be born deformed like this, it is not normal.

In any case, this is rare, few humans are degenerate like this in general, humans in nature cannot be born deformed like this, it is not normal.
I see tons of people that are recessed that don't mouth breath just our level of recession isn't as extreme. Recession to some degree is honestly pretty common it's just not as noticable

This shit is fake and gay. It's all genetics. Plenty of Chads are actual mouth breathers who have their mouths hanging open all day looking like retards.

"muh genetics are everything!!! even though only 1% of diseases are genetic" -:soy:

View attachment 1234962

"Mouth Breather Face is characterized by poor facial profile and reverse lower jaw position. Proper nasal breathing is one of the most important things for overall health. People who breathe through their nose instead of their mouth are much less likely to suffer from poor mouth breather face, sleep apnea, teeth clenching, poor posture, thyroid problems and bad facial profile"

I have always had issues with a blocked nose

I see tons of people that are recessed that don't mouth breath just our level of recession isn't as extreme. Recession to some degree is honestly pretty common it's just not as noticable
no ngl its not normal lmao

Do you really think that humans evolved for millions of years to end up like pugs? Do you see animals being degenerate like this? you see tribes being fucked like this?

This shit is fake and gay. It's all genetics. Plenty of Chads are actual mouth breathers who have their mouths hanging open all day looking like retards.

Show some evidence then, damn, some article, how do you know if a person breathes through their mouth or not?

incels are full retard im leaving that shit

My nose is broken cant breath on it even if i want

no ngl its not normal lmao

Do you really think that humans evolved for millions of years to end up like pugs? Do you see animals being degenerate like this? you see tribes being fucked like this?
People who breathe through their nose instead of their mouth are much less likely to suffer from poor mouth breather face
All you said is that you were much less likely to suffer from it anyway. Not that it wasn't impossible.

Because it's cope. Mouthbreathing is caused by other problems