Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mountain dew mouth

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
If you look up Mountain Dew mouth on google you see others like me we losing our teeth

I love mtn dew :ahegao:

If you look up Mountain Dew mouth on google you see others like me we losing our teeth
What the fuck shut the fuck up about your teeth rot already gotdamn and suck on a baby pacifier baby mouth

That only happens if you're nasty and never brush your teeth. I brush my teeth once a day (or twice if I'm at home during midday) and never had cavities or tooth decay in my life. It's just 2 minutes it's not that hard ffs.

That only happens if you're nasty and never brush your teeth. I brush my teeth once a day (or twice if I'm at home during midday) and never had cavities or tooth decay in my life. It's just 2 minutes it's not that hard ffs.
mogs me hard. I don't have any cavities ATM but I have toothache despite using electric brush and floss. I am trucel in all aspects

mogs me hard. I don't have any cavities ATM but I have toothache despite using electric brush and floss. I am trucel in all aspects
Maybe you have sensitive gums. It happens to me too sometimes but it goes away quickly.

Maybe you have sensitive gums. It happens to me too sometimes but it goes away quickly.
I will visit the dentist in a few days, hopefully he can tell me what is up

I’m not coping I don’t brush my teeth

I like going to the dentist and having hot foids stick their finger in your mouth :chad:

"While all soda, in essence, can cause advanced tooth decay, Mountain Dew has long been directly associated with advanced tooth decay and pain in children and adults, likely due to the higher sugar content (as compared to most other sodas)."

Damn , I didn't know mountain dew was THAT bad .
My diluted piss >>> Mountain Jew

Yikes. Now I wish I hadn't searched that up :feelsugh:

Just drink coffee or tea.

Cheaper than soy-da

Use the diff and get donuts for a superior sugar and caffeine combo… or don’t, for dental health. Yeah your teeth will brown but you’ll have teeth.

I drank a fair amount of soda back in the day. If I could un-Dew the Dew…

Just drink coffee or tea.

Cheaper than soy-da

Use the diff and get donuts for a superior sugar and caffeine combo… or don’t, for dental health. Yeah your teeth will brown but you’ll have teeth.

I drank a fair amount of soda back in the day. If I could un-Dew the Dew…
Google Mountain Dew mouth

Google Mountain Dew mouth
Oh I know—I guess I should have clarified I was giving a sort of PSA. With Mountain Dew Mouth there is no hope besides maybe a brilliant dentist. Sucks bro

Oh I know—I guess I should have clarified I was giving a sort of PSA. With Mountain Dew Mouth there is no hope besides maybe a brilliant dentist. Sucks bro
Mountain Dew mouth is good for getting all teeth decayed. It’s liquid sugar all around the teeth

It accelerated the process