Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mountain dew is the worst soda ever

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
This shit is way too fucking sweet for no good reason. Normie crap soy don't buy it.

Never tried it

goes well with doritos

mountain dew is a meme nobody actually drinks it

Mountain dew is a meme beverage

I drink it after jerking off

Yeah even the diet versions are cloyingly sweet and taste like cheap perfumed Sprite

Yeah, true. It's way too sweet.

Never tried it
Brutal! You had never seen a Black person, prior to arriving in the US; and you've never tried Mountain Dew. Are you from planet Earth, man?:feelskek:

Brutal! You had never seen a Black person, prior to arriving in the US; and you've never tried Mountain Dew. Are you from planet Earth, man?:feelskek:
I came from an ethnically homogeneous country, and my parents were very strict with sweet drinks

My parents are less strict now that I am considered a young adult, so I drink a can of soda every now and then whenever I want to

Its only funny because of the memes. Other than that, the taste is boring and extremely forgettable

goes well with doritos
mlg

I've had it before, but haven't drunk it in many years

i don't like it