Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mountain biking is a giga high t activity

Many chads and HTNs I knew were into this hobby. Too terrifying for me though.

Try going 60+ on a mountain road.

Try running a high power car at 140+ mph on open road.
Doesn’t look as scary as the mountain biking videos. Plus you’re more disconnected from reality and modern sports sedans are easier to insulated and brake in, So if you’re going 120 but you see something you can brake enough that even if the crash is unavoidable you only hit it at 40 miles and come out uninjured. While mountain biking is more head on and less predictable with less space for you.

Doesn’t look as scary as the mountain biking videos. Plus you’re more disconnected from reality and modern sports sedans are easier to insulated and brake in, So if you’re going 120 but you see something you can brake enough that even if the crash is unavoidable you only hit it at 40 miles and come out uninjured. While mountain biking is more head on and less predictable with less space for you.
Try again

View: https://youtu.be/YW08fNwwY5o?si=AxK9R6otLIHurez8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6KT7kg96A

it even looks scarier when niggas actually do shit at speed.

Last edited:
Not really, maybe when they’re drifting. I’ve seen squeez benz and wheres981 videos and other clips of niggers going 120 on the interstate in their s classes mountain biking looks scarier.
car speeding and racing looks scarier? why? IMO its the possibilities, if you die to mountain bike, youll have less chances of slow and painful death since youll mostly fall to your death or instantly crack your skull, but for cars, for example, you survive but get trapped under wreckage, sometimes even impaled by shit, slowly die, or get trapped in the wreckage and the car catches on fire, you get cooked like fucking chicharron inside, it happened to a kid in my neighborhood.

car speeding and racing looks scarier? why? IMO its the possibilities, if you die to mountain bike, youll have less chances of slow and painful death since youll mostly fall to your death or instantly crack your skull, but for cars, for example, you survive but get trapped under wreckage, sometimes even impaled by shit, slowly die, or get trapped in the wreckage and the car catches on fire, you get cooked like fucking chicharron inside, it happened to a kid in my neighborhood.
Interesting because I’d think in a any crash like the porsche girl or the audi rs6 they’d die immediately from the force of the impact

Interesting because I’d think in a any crash like the porsche girl or the audi rs6 they’d die immediately from the force of the impact
not always, rarely people survive the initial crash, but they will bleed out because they will be trapped inside and fatally wounded by the crash.

not always, rarely people survive the initial crash, but they will bleed out because they will be trapped inside and fatally wounded by the crash.
It’s a brutal fate to know you will die and your last moments will be in pure agony

i used to mountain bike at regional parks and it was very fun. its a killer workout and reaching the mountain peaks to see the view was very relaxing.

i landed on my chin once and it would have knocked out most people. i learned to get full face mtb helmets after that incident.

also when you go on the street with regular road bikes, its easy as hell after that. your legs will be way stronger than other biker's legs.

I used to love biking but I could never do something like that it's too dangerous for me.

I should do this some day, would be a good cope and near death experiences lower inhib

I would try this for fun, it's not like I have much to lose anyways