Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill motivation doesn't work and habits will never form

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
i swear to you by my vast experience that habits will never make it easier and motivation will never work .

all blsht no habit wilk work or motivation will work

the only way to do stuff is to feel the pain and suffering of not wanting and still do .

that pain is the cost .

You’re right this is why LDARers will continue to LDAR if there’s no external force making them to do something with their life

You’re right this is why LDARers will continue to LDAR if there’s no external force making them to do something with their life
external force will not work too , the only way to work for something hard is to have a desire to defeat yourself , one must hate himself to push through it

external force will not work too , the only way to work for something hard is to have a desire to defeat yourself , one must hate himself to push through it
Trust me homelessness will make a man work

expect pain and suffering .
habits are bllsht , i have been doing this thing for 3 years and still hard as i started it , even harder now

motivation videos are bllsht too i have listened to thousands and got motivated yet was unable to .

no pain no gain .
we are doomed

Depends on how you handle this kind of thing, maybe things will get bad or less bad, but see, it never gets to the sweet spot that we want so much :fuk:

i don't believe so especially if you think your situation is not your fault .
People aren’t gonna let themselves starve to death the biological Instinct to survive beats the instinct to LDAR

Depends on how you handle this kind of thing, maybe things will get bad or less bad, but see, it never gets to the sweet spot that we want so much :fuk:
it will never be , habits psychology is fake psychology

People aren’t gonna let themselves starve to death the biological Instinct to survive beats the instinct to LDAR
many people will eat trash live on marginal food and would never do the work they need to do

maybe brocel
try it yourself , drink 8 glasses h2o everyday for 6 months and see if it gets easier .

or just make your bed after you wake up for a year , looools it will only get harder

motivation videos are bllsht too i have listened to thousands and got motivated yet was unable to .

no pain no gain .
we are doomed
I hate most motivation videos. They only demotivate me because it's genetically gifted men telling me what I should and should not do from their position of privilege. The closest one to suffering as much as me is David Goggins but even he got a wife. Blackpilled incels don't make motivational videos because they know the truth.

The only thing that motivates me is hate towards my body and towards the Universe. Good habits do break down so easily when the underlying reason for them is gone.

I hate most motivation videos. They only demotivate me because it's genetically gifted men telling me what I should and should not do from their position of privilege. The closest one to suffering as much as me is David Goggins but even he got a wife. Blackpilled incels don't make motivational videos because they know the truth.

The only thing that motivates me is hate towards my body and towards the Universe. Good habits do break down so easily when the underlying reason for them is gone.
a habit in principal should not require any reason , it's something you used to do .

motivation is all fake when it comes to consistent daily hard work .
[UWSL]at that level one must go into deep place in their mind to be able to grind it out [/UWSL]