Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mothers who encourage their daughter to be whores

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I have a cousin who has a girlfriend. And he told me how the mother of his gf told her to leave him and try out different dudes. She seriously recommended her daughter to become a whore. JFL.

Last edited:
It’s called freedom, you sick fuck :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Digusting whore moms :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@mentalcel1 must be one of your foid mother friends

What? Is there even a context to this or did she just dry suggest hr to do that out of nowhere? How did your cousin even find out?

What? Is there even a context to this or did she just dry suggest hr to do that out of nowhere? How did your cousin even find out?
She told my cousin that her mother told her to not stick with just one guy. And then he told me.

Last edited:
She told my cousin that her mother told her to not stick with just one guy. And then told me.
Jesus fuckinh Christ. Figures, whore mother's create whore daughters.

Jesus fuckinh Christ. Figures, whore mother's create whore daughters.
They want all foids to be whores so betabuxxers won't be able to get virgins.