Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mothers on Linkedin

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
I saw that some women are putting "Mother" on their Linkedin profile. When did opening their legs became a professional achievement? Or any kind of achievement?

The glorification of motherhood and even single-motherhood is pathetic. It's men that should be glorified, all men except simps. The most demanding jobs are done mostly by men, being hard labor or jobs with great responsibilities. Any job that you can do in your pajamas is, by definition, not hard.

Mother = unable to commit to her job. Useles roast beef cunt too distracted by the next kid she'll have with another future cuck. Foids should be fired the moment they give birth.

Mother = unable to commit to her job. Useles roast beef cunt too distracted by the next kid she'll have with another future cuck. Foids should be fired the moment they give birth.
Feminists and simps are fighting even harder to make sure foids get paid while doing negative work while taking years long vacations... I mean maternity leaves while hoisting the workload on some incels that nobody likes

Feminists and simps are fighting even harder to make sure foids get paid while doing negative work while taking years long vacations... I mean maternity leaves while hoisting the workload on some incels that nobody likes
I like to think people who have any sort of balls will just move to texas or any place that doesnt tax people.

I saw that some women are putting "Mother" on their Linkedin profile. When did opening their legs became a professional achievement? Or any kind of achievement?

The glorification of motherhood and even single-motherhood is pathetic. It's men that should be glorified, all men except simps. The most demanding jobs are done mostly by men, being hard labor or jobs with great responsibilities. Any job that you can do in your pajamas is, by definition, not hard.
I assume they only put it in their title? It's a brand thing. They show that they take care of kids and a husband, in which they take pride. It's supposed to make them more likeable.

Same with guys flexing their wedding rings like they understand anything about life jfl

We incels can't brag about that. If you can do it you have instant normie respect and people can't attack you anymore.

I assume they only put it in their title? It's a brand thing. They show that they take care of kids and a husband, in which they take pride. It's supposed to make them more likeable.

Same with guys flexing their wedding rings like they understand anything about life jfl

We incels can't brag about that. If you can do it you have instant normie respect and people can't attack you anymore.
Yeah, it's definitely a flex, or something like "I'm a mom, I work hard". We can see right through them though.

Last edited: