Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mother's foid friend tried to compliment me

majkuvam1488

majkuvam1488

Self-banned
-
Few days ago my mother's foid friend were asking me "nicely" how come I don't have a girlfriend yet. She "apologized" for being pain in the ass about it, and even had the nerve to tell me she would like to be with me if she was a girl my age. Fuck those degenerate foids pouring salt over our grievous wounds!

fake compliments are sad af

Is she fuck able?

Depends how old she is. If your mom and her friend are gen x or older, the incel phenomenon is still unheard of or unbelievable to them.

I’m convinced no one here is ugly @Zer0/∞

Depends how old she is. If your mom and her friend are gen x or older, the incel phenomenon is still unheard of or unbelievable to them.
But foid nature in unchangeable, in principle. So they should have much in common with girls nowadays, regardless of age difference.

I hate it when old foids show that type of sympathy its creepy and disgusting.

I hate it when old foids show that type of sympathy its creepy and disgusting.
You're right. I was just pissed because she had the nerve to come to my home and tell me that stupid garbage. Perhaps foids get some sadistic pleasure out of it?

I would say about 50, perhaps even older
I once had a random 70 year old granny who was losing her marbles say something similar to me whilst visiting a dementia ward (non relation I hasten to add). It was rather unsettling.

Last edited:
I once had a random 70 year old granny who was losing her marbles say something similar to me whilst visiting a dementia ward (non relation I hasten to add). It was rather unsettling.
That sounds pretty terrible. I don't know why foids do that. You can almost feel violated after such an incident

That sounds pretty terrible. I don't know why foids do that. You can almost feel violated after such an incident
There's a disturbing new trend emerging of guys actually taking the grannypill on dating apps :feelsohgod:

she would like to be with me if she was a girl my age
> I would be with you if I were your age
> I would be with you but you deserve better
> I would be with you but you're not my type
> I would be with you but you're too nice

These just mean you're ugly and they do not want to date you.

Literally this. Foids have devised devious tactics to gaslight incels into helping them like slaves in real life, doing meanial tasks for them, and they think we give a fuck about their "compliments". Sad part is some incels are pretty desperate and would cling to that compliments in order to somehow refute blackpill.

Brutal

That's why my parents don't understand my struggles, they were born when this shit that we're all in was unfathomable.