Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mother's can't love their ugly sons.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Especially if they had sex with Chads or Alpha thugs during their youth, they will hate their incel sons with burning passion.

Nope. Mothers will always think their sons are handsome, doesn't matter how ugly they are.

my momma loves me baby
walking GIF

my mommy loves me though

Mothers hate their sons, they prefer daughters that they can play dress-up with, and to relive their childhood with.
Seriously, have you noticed, that mothers who support trans kids, always only turn their sons trans?

Especially if they had sex with Chads or Alpha thugs during their youth, they will hate their incel sons with burning passion.
No. They love them.

But, they might DISLIKE weak sons.

Mothers tend to be genuinely delusional about their incel sons. Probably an aspect of paternal instincts so mothers won't just abandon unattractive offspring that is unlikely to return on investment by reproducing later on.

Nope. Mothers will always think their sons are handsome, doesn't matter how ugly they are.
It takes a lot, but if you're a complete loser her attitude will change.