Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mother Throws Infant Daughter to Death

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★

Once again, "le empathetic gender" shows its true colors. :feelsjuice:

A woman has been jailed for seven and a half years after dropping her newborn daughter out of a window because 'she was worried a baby would ruin her career'.
So much for foids being "nurturing & caring" mothers

Judges heard how she had given birth at home in secret 10 months ago on September 12 and then dropped her baby daughter from her apartment window almost 12 feet onto the tarmac below.
So this foid was not only negligent to her child, but also was to her own self: Hence, foids cannot be trusted with themselves proven again.

Jovanovic admitted to the crime at the beginning of the trial in April but could not explain the moment to the court, ASB Zeitung reported.
Again, she's trying to use her foid "weakness" & plead ignorance, when it is perfectly clear this bitch knew what she was doing.

She also claimed she had not realised she was pregnant. But the prosecution accused her of murder and of deliberately concealing her pregnancy from colleagues and neighbours.
Again, lies as foids always do- how could you not fucking know you're pregnant?
Defence attorney Malte Hoech, 53, said: 'It is a drama that affects me personally. My client did not even know that she was pregnant.

'When she suddenly held the bloody baby in her hands, she was in an exceptional psychological situation.

'It was an accident, she dropped the baby. How the child ended up over the windowsill remains to be determined.'
The fucking audacity here. Firstly, it shows that foids obviously only know how to lie & manipulate(water) whilst also showing as to how foids "sweet nature" suddenly falls flat on its face when confronted with reality. If they were such a naturally caring & empathetic gender, they would instinctually care for & protect the child.

In the end, the court accepted the lesser charge of manslaughter but jailed her for seven and a half years, which was more than the three years the defence had demanded.
:feelsjuice:

emPATHETIC gender at it again:feelsjuice:

Le empathetic gender :soy: :foidSoy:

You see if I had a child, I would give it the utmost care and love, but sadly, this world allows psychopaths that only care about their own pleasure to have the greatest gift in the world, instead of a kind, gentle, caring, hard-working man like me.

You see if I had a child, I would give it the utmost care and love, but sadly, this world allows psychopaths that only care about their own pleasure to have the greatest gift in the world, instead of a kind, gentle, caring, hard-working man like me.
:blackpill:

So this foid was not only negligent to her child, but also was to her own self: Hence, foids cannot be trusted with themselves proven again.

Again, she's trying to use her foid "weakness" & plead ignorance, when it is perfectly clear this bitch knew what she was doing.

The fucking audacity here. Firstly, it shows that foids obviously only know how to lie & manipulate(water) whilst also showing as to how foids "sweet nature" suddenly falls flat on its face when confronted with reality. If they were such a naturally caring & empathetic gender, they would instinctually care for & protect the child.

another day of female nature expressing itself at its peak, surprised? NO

Over..

It's the patriarchys fault

Foids are utterly depraved.

"As a employee with such superior loyalty to the company, her job will be waiting upon her release. "

Post the one where the twitter posts exposed a woman throwing a baby in a dumpster and had some bitch saying they didn’t care because they were forced to birth them

"As a employee with such superior loyalty to the company, her job will be waiting upon her release. "
“Provided she give the CEO one more blowjob during the onboarding process.”

Who's baby did you think it was?
She’s probably fucked everyone in the office so maybe thats why she killed it.

She didnt want her husband to find out it belonged to chad.

I guarantee she won't face any real consequences for this

Empathetic gender classic

Slavwhore imagine my shock

But but "muh empathetic GENDERR" :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

First foid dying virgin in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back