Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mother murders son for having a small penis

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday. The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP. "She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said. "She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

Femoid empathy on display yet again.

An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday. The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP. "She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said. "She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

What a vile woman. More proof all women are sex driven monsters

I do not know how to react to this. Everything is fucked up in this news.

Femoid empathy on display yet again.
I hate to say it but this is the most empathic thing I've seen a woman do. (Although I doubt it was out of empathy) She was right about his life having no future. I wish I was killed at that age

dicklets can't get a break and dn click link

What a bitch monster. But she is right.

Based

I hate to say it but this is the most empathic thing I've seen a woman do. (Although I doubt it was out of empathy) She was right about his life having no future. I wish I was killed at that age
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bitch should have done it earlier tbh

Mercy killing tbh. Imagine being a micro-dicked brown jungle gook

Well I mean, this is how all women think. But most women aren't as deranged as this jungle gook.

She saved him a lifelong of suffering

his dick hasn't even fully grown bruh
You can usually tell by a young age how people will develop. Manlets in elementary school usually stay manlets and tallfags in elementary school usually stay tallfags

Devil spawn gender.

@Moroccancel2-

So first she circumcizes him (which according to her is the reason his penis shrunk) and then kills him for it?
What the fuck is this methhead level of logic?

????
penises grow as you age.
what?

You can usually tell by a young age how people will develop. Manlets in elementary school usually stay manlets and tallfags in elementary school usually stay tallfags
It I deserve goodness because I am godly and unstoppable

Only thing I can say right now is that this is another reason to oppose MGM.

Hes still a child. How did she know his dick gona be small. Fucking whore wtf.

This story is not normal clown world but advanced clown world.

Most empathetic woman award 2024.

If it was a mercy kill she could have given him a more humane death than a drowning but we all know that a small penis doesn't warrant any trace of humanity in women, it's pure disgrace and disgust, the stab tool of manhood should be obscenely large or a lookist flatface gookcunt would drown you to a grim death, I must admit white women with all their fault are still better than these gook bugwomen @comradespiderman29 comments on these bugs

Actually a mercy kill. Her son woulda been posting on this forum in 10 years or so

Little man was 9 years old. He was definately fighting for his life as shes killing him holy shit this is vile.

I mean I’m speechless

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel man pin this wtf.

Imagine your own mother killing you because she got the ick from your small undevelopped dick.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel man pin this wtf.

Imagine your own mother killing you because she got the ick from your small undevelopped dick.
Done GIF

Mercy killing tbh. Imagine being a micro-dicked brown jungle gook
In one way yeah. I'm going to be honest. I doubt God's existence, because, gooks and Indians exist.

If it was a mercy kill she could have given him a more humane death than a drowning but we all know that a small penis doesn't warrant any trace of humanity in women, it's pure disgrace and disgust, the stab tool of manhood should be obscenely large or a lookist flatface gookcunt would drown you to a grim death, I must admit white women with all their fault are still better than these gook bugwomen @comradespiderman29 comments on these bugs
Tbh, she should have never had sex with an ugly jungle man. I'm sure drowing is an extremely, painful way to go. And yeah, gook cruelty on display again.

I wish my mother did that to me when she realised i was forever gonna be doomed as turbo manlet

He was 9 didn`t even enter puberty is she fucking retarded who she is beheaded and dismembered