Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mother kills autistic son and court lets her go free!

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/OETvkJpwVlY

If it was a man who killed his autistic daughter, he would be sentenced to death or he would be given life imprisonment but end up dying in jail anyway after getting killed by white-knight inmates.

Clown society, clown world

@Transcended Trucel

Absolutely brutal, mothers hate seeing a human embodiment of their own faulty genes, their so called “loving” motherly instincts disappear in such cases and their true nature comes to light. If they happen to have an autistic son, they don’t even view him as their own offspring but rather as a vermin to be exterminated, brutal autism pill!

Last edited:
That woman should be fucking hanged.

MFW
Crusader reloading

I wonder why are comments are off on youtube video :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

it was a man who killed his autistic daughter, he would be sentenced to death or he would be given life imprisonment but end up dying in jail anyway after getting killed by white-knight inmates.
Brutal Just be woman theory

Australia is run by prison exiles and satanic feminists so no surprise. Did the kid a favor though. ND is hell.

She did him a favor.

If not even his mother could love him, imagine how other women would have felt about him.

He would live such a brutal life

women hate autistic males, nothing new

Fuck that, give me an AR-15, can use that to release my frustrations, anger and rage by unleashing much more havoc upon this world (in call of duty)
Based

Being born a woman nowadays is having more privileges than any king in the medieval age

He didn't have gud personality :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back