Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mother kills autistic son after telling son's father sorry

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Moreno-Rodriguez and Husted reportedly left California on May 24. She allegedly left her son's father a message saying, "I'm sorry. I had to do this."
She reportedly confessed to strangling the little boy, who was autistic, stripping him of his clothes, and leaving his body. According to KLAS, Husted reportedly suffered several injuries, and his body was found near some bushes off of a dirt road.

I also saw a similar story of a family that left their non-verbal autistic kid in a knee high pool one morning. The father went to work, and a few hours later the sister/mom "checked" on him and he had fallen over and drowned. In the family interview, the family clearly does not give a damn that he died, in fact they look relieved. I assume this was the outcome they were hoping for.

These people have no idea what they're getting themselves into. There is no logical thought process when it comes to having children.

Very Blackpilled stories. Shows how much Normies hate uglies

the mother looks like a guy but kinda hot tbh

brutal, she knew what kind of life the kid would have faced:feelsrope:

View attachment 654561

Moreno-Rodriguez and Husted reportedly left California on May 24. She allegedly left her son's father a message saying, "I'm sorry. I had to do this."
She reportedly confessed to strangling the little boy, who was autistic, stripping him of his clothes, and leaving his body. According to KLAS, Husted reportedly suffered several injuries, and his body was found near some bushes off of a dirt road.

I also saw a similar story of a family that left their non-verbal autistic kid in a knee high pool one morning. The father went to work, and a few hours later the sister/mom "checked" on him and he had fallen over and drowned. In the family interview, the family clearly does not give a damn that he died, in fact they look relieved. I assume this was the outcome they were hoping for.

These people have no idea what they're getting themselves into. There is no logical thought process when it comes to having children.

Very Blackpilled stories. Shows how much Normies hate uglies
Story about autistis.
Concludes post that normies hate ugglies.
What?

anecdotal evidence and some study was there. too lazy to find it. @Zer0/∞ has thread on it somewhere
@Zer0/∞ being used as evidence makes me question it now. I would have believed it if you just said some study or even anecdotal, but now it’s sus af.

most empathetic ethnic

most empathetic ethnic
Blacks have highest abortion rate and thus are most empathetic from my POV. more abortion = more empathy. There is nothing more empathetic than abortion.

Took her long enough...

It's bullshit that retards are allowed to stay alive in the first place!

It's like a form of torture for everyone involved!