Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mother is taking me to a large supermarket in a large mall now, wish me luck.

Just ignore them. You have already won by living rent free in their heads. Just think of them as responding to stimuli like NPCS
Not easy to ignore them. Well I can ignore them but it's even worse hours after the "incidents". Bc I'm given time to reflect on it (this just happens) and makes me realise the implications this has, and those are ultimately the problem (no gf, no respect etc)

Not easy to ignore them. Well I can ignore them but it's even worse hours after the "incidents". Bc I'm given time to reflect on it (this just happens) and makes me realise the implications this has, and those are ultimately the problem (no gf, no respect etc)
The only other option is not to go out. They do this to filter undesirables out of their day to day environment. Its completely primitive and everyone you encounter will do this. You are just going to have to accept it and ignoremaxx

brutal. today we went into different stores and my mother just takes over the role of talking (even if it's a question concerning me - like a shirt to pants, a size smaller). I'm sure the cashiers think I'm a (retarded?) kid under 18 bc I'm so short, look so young and so lightweight and skinny.
Literally the same for me, I am only an inch taller than you, I used to be skinny, still skinny but not as bad you could try bulking up.
I was skinny my entire life, my mother would only feed me a serving or 2 of fruit in the morning before school, at school I would not have much in my lunch either it would often be something low calorie again like vegetables like cucumber that are basically just water. Once I got home I did not snack, my dinners did have some actual substance to them such as chicken potatoes etc.
And even then at those meals because I barely ate anything I did not eat alot.
Wondering if your diet is or has been similar in the past

brutal. today we went into different stores and my mother just takes over the role of talking (even if it's a question concerning me - like a shirt to pants, a size smaller).
They shouldn't do that tbh, just let you speak and give necessary support

Otherwise it can come across as belittling you

Which is weird since the trip was supposed to make you more confident about 'going outside'

Deep down she knows its over but still lies to you to try to make you feel better?
yeah kind of. She has always in the past said how "relationships are very overrated" or "she'll cheat on you, especially if she looks good" or that I can get a 'cute but not a pretty gf' (while having said something completely different weeks or months earlier.
She says personality is more important than looks to many women.
In the past (3-5 years ago) she virtually implied (or did she say directly??) that I can't have a good looking one.

I think I'm too ugly for someone to apply bluepilled bs on me.

They shouldn't do that tbh, just let you speak and give necessary support

Otherwise it can come across as belittling you

Which is weird since the trip was supposed to make you more confident about 'going outside'
Yeah she once said she does it bc she's used to it and bc I start stuttering and saying 'uh' when I speak to them.

I mean, I'm 26 but with my height 5'4" and my weight (50kg) I look like a teen, a retarded one at that. So I guess to these people it's less weird compared to if I would look 26 and be taller

how was it?
as expected: bad.

- we were in one of the shops paying and there was an old couple just staring at me from a distance, they seemed bemused, I wanted to show them the finger (nobody was behind us in the queue) but when I finally got the courage they were walking away
- people giving me weird looks and/or muttering something to the person they were with
- a couple and some employees joked about me

I know this all sounds like I'm paranoid but I'm really not. This is happening.

Just don't go. If you're gonna go outside, you may as well go alone.

Just don't go. If you're gonna go outside, you may as well go alone.
I went. It was bad as expected. People stared or joked. Both old and young.

A kid asked his mother why I look so strange. This happened several times already.

I went. It was bad as expected. People stared or joked. Both old and young.

A kid asked his mother why I look so strange. This happened several times already.
Brutal. I'm sorry to hear that brocel.

tell her no if you don't want to but remember going outside is good for you every once in a while, I do it sometimes when I feel like I've rotted way too much
yeah. even I leave the house approximately once every 3 months :feelscomfy:

Brutal
It's hard to see how the world keep moving without us
I also go shopping with my mom to carry the bags :feelsautistic:

Brutal
It's hard to see how the world keep moving without us
I also go shopping with my mom to carry the bags :feelsautistic:
:feelsautistic:

That’s very rare for me. She only wants me to get the bags from the car and who’s back home. She has bad legs and you have to go up outdoor steps to access the house