Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mother has forgotten her place.

Incel Wine

Incel Wine

Banned
-
I don't have a dad. My mum was such a fucking slut that there were so many possible fathers and none of them wanted anything to do with us. So, she decided to be a single mother. I have no sympathy for her struggles because she put them on herself. It's her own fault. She could have kept her legs together and her meaningless life would be a lot easier. but no, and apparently it's MY fault. I asked her to do one little thing for me today but NO. All I wanted was something to eat and that tiny little chore was too much for her. She went off on me. I don't deserve this. You know what I do deserve though? A SANDWICH!!!!! :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I don't have a dad. My mum was such a fucking slut that there were so many possible fathers and none of them wanted anything to do with us. So, she decided to be a single mother. I have no sympathy for her struggles because she put them on herself. It's her own fault. She could have kept her legs together and her meaningless life would be a lot easier. but no, and apparently it's MY fault. I asked her to do one little thing for me today but NO. All I wanted was something to eat and that tiny little chore was too much for her. She went off on me. I don't deserve this. You know what I do deserve though? A SANDWICH!!!!! :reeeeee: :feelsree:
Did you tell her all this to her face? Or are you just hiding and blurting it here to compensate?

Taking care of your child and feeding him is the bare minimum and they are actually obliged by law to do so, but even that is too much for shitty parents.

Taking care of your child and feeding him is the bare minimum and they are actually obliged by law to do so, but even that is too much for shitty parents.
Exactly. I wish she could see things through the eyes of any sane person.

motherhood today is a meaningless idea . no foid want to take care of her child especially if he's a boy not a girl.
they never exit their slut phase and they still want to "discover themselves"

Depends on how old the “child” is. If ur on here ur at least an adult

Did you tell her all this to her face? Or are you just hiding and blurting it here to compensate?
Did you have an insane mother as a kid? Trust me it's better to just compensate then fighting them in their own game , specially since if anything goes the one with legal troubles will be you.

kick her face

Secretly give her a libido-enhancing drug during her ovulation period then have her blow off your cock to oblivion and back (in the Sims 3)

its never your fault.

Did you have an insane mother as a kid? Trust me it's better to just compensate then fighting them in their own game , specially since if anything goes the one with legal troubles will be you.
Depends how old you are

Depends how old you are
Nah, all ages, man.

If she accuses you of abuse or sum it's even more over then rape charges, literally no one will take your side because she is your mother, and a woman, not even your dad.
The safest option is to just get out of there ASAP.

Nah, all ages, man.

If she accuses you of abuse or sum it's even more over then rape charges, literally no one will take your side because she is your mother, and a woman, not even your dad.
The safest option is to just get out of there ASAP.
I meant if you are a youngcel, then you can just call the cops on her and uno-reverse.