Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mother got me a book on toxic masculinity

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
It's called "Man Enough" she said it's about toxic masculinity and I'd like it because Rainn wilson did. The guy on the cover is some famous chadpreet.

I hate the women in our families.

I got philosophy books from my dad when I was young

Your mom thinks you’re gay and want you to bring home a nice Italian man
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd toss it out. Read Mein Kampf instead

Jfl, your mom probably got wet at the cover chadlite and decided to buy it for you. Throw it in the bin. And how old are you? If you are over 15 its time you confront her about this "toxic" masculinity bullcrap. Tell her its a ploy to turn men into pathetic sissies and you are not falling for it. Plus you are opposed to feminist bullcrap in general. And if she respects her relationship with you she should quit this feminist crap.
I got philosophy books from my dad when I was young
I wish my dad read books.

If you are over 15 its time you confront her about this "toxic" masculinity bullcrap. Tell her its a ploy to turn men into pathetic sissies and you are not falling for it. Plus you are opposed to feminist bullcrap in general. And if she respects her relationship with you she should quit this feminist crap.
Yes brocel be apologetically masculine. Women hate soys

It's called "Man Enough" she said it's about toxic masculinity and I'd like it because Rainn wilson did. The guy on the cover is some famous chadpreet.
Clap clap clap clap clapclapclapclapclap clap slow clap :feelsmusic:

thank god my mom isn't a jew