Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mother gets away with murdering her baby child in Spain

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
Not being racist, but this is the state of Mayostan.

hER baby child was probably an incel tERrorist, he desERved it

Free hER, she dindu nuffin.

Oh wait, she was nevER imprisoned to begin with………

another foid getting away with murder JFL

Shit like this is why TERFs and other feminists screeching about how violent men are because of how many more convicted criminals are male always makes me laugh. Those retards are truly clueless just how much the system is warped in their favor and to send as few women behind bars as possible.

Cristina will not set foot in prison and will not enter a psychiatric prison for having slit the throat of her baby
She isn't even being sent to a psychiatric hospital. Baby murder is apparently fine if you're a woman. :feelsclown:

The rain in Spain
Falls mainly on the pain.

More postpartum bullshit...

We gotta stay Promiscuous at all cost huh ? :feelsclown:

Shit like this is why TERFs and other feminists screeching about how violent men are because of how many more convicted criminals are male always makes me laugh. Those retards are truly clueless just how much the system is warped in their favor and to send as few women behind bars as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back