Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Mother Dies in Cable Car Horror: Dragged 50 Yards, Plunges 500ft to Death”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Ive been in. Several cable cars... gondolas and shit... Good times. Not maintained by shitskins

Should have self improved by hiking better

Maybe if she touched grass she would have survived.

Try that next time sweaty

Indeed. It's all her fault. She should have used the Law of Attraction and a positive mindset to prevent this incident. Everything happens for a reason.

Indeed. It's all her fault. She should have used the Law of Attraction and a positive mindset to prevent this incident. Everything happens for a reason.
The dumb bitch was “clinging” onto the machine, she should have just stripped naked and slipped out, silly foid went back to her original home - hell.

Brocel - Sherpa in Nepal working on Mount Everest call that, “a normal day, while carrying the equipment of rich Europeans up the world’s highest summit.”

Daniel Powter is ugly. I vividly remember him giving an interview blaming his career not taking off, because the industry thought he was “too old,” the guy is ugly.
He looks like a meth addict standing in front of a Walmart, maybe that is what he was going for.

The dumb bitch was “clinging” onto the machine, she should have just stripped naked and slipped out, silly foid went back to her original home - hell.
"B-But teehee what if an ugly male looks at me!! :foidSoy:"

Well, ultimately she died because of hER bad pERsonality. It was hER decision to wear impropER gear that got tangled up in the cablE car, also she failed to use a pocket knife to cut hERself loose, and lacked body strength to hold hER own weight, so it's all hER fault.

Maybe she should have dressed bettER and went the gym? I dunno. ShowER more, foids.

Last edited:
Damn, is the cable car alright?

I never knew
That Italian bitch was falling through
The Alps like a snowball that someone threw

She didn’t showER enough.

>16 views

How the fuck did you find this? Did you just plug your own channel or something?

>16 views

How the fuck did you find this? Did you just plug your own channel or something?
No, I just search for things like Star Platinum would use its precision to do what Jotaro wants.

Ive been in. Several cable cars... gondolas and shit... Good times. Not maintained by shitskins
good. just make out the most of your life. I wish I could cope like you do tbh or have a buddy brocel to cope with

good. just make out the most of your life. I wish I could cope like you do tbh or have a buddy brocel to cope with
I was a big skier in my youth.

I was a big skier in my youth.
good for you my guy. genuinely hope you keep with these types of self entertainment for the rest of your life.

have you said why
Yes, in er8

good for you my guy. genuinely hope you keep with these types of self entertainment for the rest of your life.
That won't be happening. I can barely walk these days.

She’s fucking dogs in hell now.

500 ft is still less than the cock mileage she took in a week of her cock carousel days

A foid lost her life in the Italian Alps… what type of toppings do I want to put on the pizza I’m about to ordER? Is a bigger concERn to me.

A foid lost her life in the Italian Alps… what type of toppings do I want to put on the pizza I’m about to ordER? Is a bigger concERn to me.
Losing a loved one in an accident like that, is nothing to get hung up on.

Ciao!

Have a nice fall