Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mother and daughter get flattened by a turning truck in china

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

I wish i had a truck

Noodlewhores getting squashed like the bugs they are.

always wanted to do this to cyclists

They got trucked.

Self-Awareness: 0

jesus

i never understood why ppl would want to ride such vulnerable things out in the open road

Why do the bystanders in these Chinese gore vids always carry on like it's no big deal? Does the average person see this alot over there?

Dude. that was hard to watch

Noodlewhores getting squashed like the bugs they are.
Why do the bystanders in these Chinese gore vids always carry on like it's no big deal? Does the average person see this alot over there?
It's very popular in chinese society to not give a shit if something happens in front of you and just keep going, their police are retarded and will just arrest anyone who tries to help or intervene in a situation like that

always wanted to do this to cyclists
Cars should be banned tbh.
It's very popular in chinese society to not give a shit if something happens in front of you and just keep going, their police are retarded and will just arrest anyone who tries to help or intervene in a situation like that
I've heard drivers are not obliged to stop for pedestrians when they have the right of way.

Based cultural revolution killed everyone that was smart off and left only chinkoid insects.