Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most youth agrees with sjws

The feminists have won, the future belongs to them, the west is done for and a female president is inevitable. The younger generations are brainwashed, low t and cucked, millennials are the final nail in the coffin of America and the west as a whole.
We'll just have to leave america to the whores and soyboys if that happens, and look for another country while they peg each other and die from forgetting to water their soy fields.

We'll just have to leave america to the whores and soyboys if that happens, and look for another country while they peg each other and die from forgetting to water their soy fields.
But what country can you go to that isn't cucked, AND has a modern way of living?

But what country can you go to that isn't cucked, AND has a modern way of living?
I was thinking Poland, denmark, some middle eastern countries, or SEA.

I was thinking Poland, denmark, some middle eastern countries, or SEA.
Poland is facing their own issues fighting SJW identity politics (although they are doing a better job). Not sure about Denmark, but the middle east sounds too...dirty, and filled with people who would want to kill a white man on sight, especially if they find out said white man comes from the west.

dirty, and filled with people who would want to kill a white man on sight, especially if they find out said white man comes from the west.
Don't be worried about countries like kuwait and dubai, they are clean.

this. Most of them are just conforming or regurgitating what they're been fed by the mainstream media/education system. I was similar tbh. A lot of the papers I wrote in high school were SJW-tier, but looking back I didn't actually believe in any of it or care about politics in general. Because none of it was really relevant to my life.

It will be interesting to see how their views change when they're forced out of their little bubble and into the real world.

said it better than me. Fuck you tbh
When did you go to high school? Back when I was in high school, there weren't really any SJWs. I made a lot of insensitive jokes and nobody cared and they even laughed at it.

When did you go to high school? Back when I was in high school, there weren't really any SJWs. I made a lot of insensitive jokes and nobody cared and they even laughed at it.
I graduated in 2010. It wasn't openly SJW but the propaganda was there. For example there was a lot of emphasis on feminist issues in my english classes, where we studied books like The Scarlet Letter.

that's ok just genocide them. popular opinion is gay anyways when you have a gun and nothing to lose. especially if there is an army of us.

also @Fontaine you can stop hiding, we know its you, jew.
I graduated in 2010. It wasn't openly SJW but the propaganda was there. For example there was a lot of emphasis on feminist issues in my english classes, where we studied books like The Scarlet Letter.

oh I read that in high school.

got kicked out of class for saying slut shaming was awesome in the late 90s. too bad I was a nerd and the faculty favored the jocks.

I should also add that most youth should be terminated. The world is due for a purge

@Dregster666 true

the problem is, spergs don't fit into their requirements for "oppression"

better incel than faggot, I guess.
Saying that we will go back to conservative values is giga cope tbh tbh. There's nothing that points to this happening.

fuck just conservative? not reactionary enough. dark ages brah.
if the power grid fell tomorrow worldwide, nothing could stop us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back