Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most youth agrees with sjws

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
People like Sargon of Akkad and Paul Josef Watson who think they have the masses on their side are massively deluded. Sjw rhetoric is very popular among the younger generations (don't listen to the bullshit about gen z being more conservative) thanks to their spoiled upbringing and there is absolutely nothing suggesting that this is going to change. Sargon and Paul will have a fucking heart attack once they discover this over time and the realization starts to kick in that they are actually losing the culture war and that soon their liberal ideas will be thrown away into the dustbins of history.

True.
Majority of youth are "I'm not a SJW, but..."-SJW.
The average anti-SJW would be considered a liberal extremist just 40 or so years ago.

The average anti-SJW would be considered a liberal extremist just 40 or so years ago.
They already accept trannies, gays, and whores. They might as well call themselves faggots too.

They're low t.

Saying that we will go back to conservative values is giga cope tbh tbh. There's nothing that points to this happening.

Majority of youth are "I'm not a SJW, but..."-SJW.

I honestly have no hopes for the west anymore.

Also consider how insane it is that gen z has had more consistent access to information and technology than any other generation in history, and yet it also appears to be one of the most ignorant and poorly informed. How is this anything else but the ultimate proof that genetic determinism is real?

That's because youngsters influence each other easily. They are SJWs because they want to fit in.

Sjw rhetoric is very popular among the younger generations (don't listen to the bullshit about gen z being more conservative) thanks to their spoiled upbringing and there is absolutely nothing suggesting that this is going to change. Sargon and Paul will have a fucking heart attack once they discover this over time and the realization starts to kick in that they are actually losing the culture war and that soon their liberal ideas will be thrown away into the dustbins of history.
Cope. Most kids aren't spoiled brats, they will swallow the blackpill sooner of later.

Saying that we will go back to conservative values is giga cope tbh tbh. There's nothing that points to this happening.
We will not go back to cucked conservatism, we will take foid's rights away.

Cope. Most kids aren't spoiled brats, they will swallow the blackpill sooner of later.

Gigacope. Western youth is the most privilaged and spoiled group of people in all of human history. There is literally no historical equivalent to gen y and z as far as comfort of life and standards of living go in all of human history. They were born into the most prosperous era and world region ever to have existed and then on top of that were not disciplined by their parents because that's considered evil now, and this taught them that it's normal to behave like a screaming piece of shit until you get what you want.

Future historians will look back at this era and gen y and z will be regarded as the most pathetic human generations in history.

EDIT: And I would like to add, that there is no truth to the meme that gen z is more individualistic. What gen z calls "individualism" is actually just narcissism. They will say "well people should be allowed to do "insert all the things I would like to do" but they should NOT be allowed to do "insert all the things that annoy me or prevent me from getting what I want"".

There is also evidence suggesting that gen z isn't merely more narcissistic, but also more sociopathic as well, since all the time they spend on their phones and their general lack of interest in real world interaction has caused to them view other people as nothing more than a means to an end. So they aren't just pathetic and egoistic, but evil as well.

Last edited:
Not in the white rural countryside where I live that's for sure. Very little tolerance for faggotry, trannys, extreme feminism etc.

Lol what a cope. Just go on youtube and look at like to dislike ratios

It's the fucking soy man

Shit peaked in 2015-2016, there has been a change since then. More young people, especially men who aren't huge low T faggots and still want to keep their balls, are starting to fight against SJW bullshit.

Lol what a cope. Just go on youtube and look at like to dislike ratios

Just lol at thinking a bunch of white nerds downvoting an sjw trailer for the latest star wars movie or some shit proves that the youth is anti-sjw. Anti-sjws on the internet are only a small portion of the youth.

Shit peaked in 2015-2016, there has been a change since then. More young people, especially men who aren't huge low T faggots and still want to keep their balls, are starting to fight against SJW bullshit.

Some white males are not longer supporting the left. This won't change anything in the bigger scheme of things.

Just lol at thinking a bunch of white nerds downvoting an sjw trailer for the latest star wars movie or some shit proves that the youth is anti-sjw. Anti-sjws on the internet are only a small portion of the youth.

Some white males are not longer supporting the left. This won't change anything in the bigger scheme of things.
Well, yeah that's where you can see which opinion is more popular. Youth dominates the internet and you were talking about youth in your thread, more youth is on the right side as you can see by like and dislike ratio and you can see it everywhere, on videos from right and on videos from left, as well as movie trailers like you have mentioned.

Gigacope. Western youth is the most privilaged and spoiled group of people in all of human history. There is literally no historical equivalent to gen y and z as far as comfort of life and standards of living go in all of human history. They were born into the most prosperous era and world region ever to have existed and then on top of that were not disciplined by their parents because that's considered evil now, and this taught them that it's normal to behave like a screaming piece of shit until you get what you want.
It doesn't matter how "prosperous" they are now if 80% of the men are incels or nearly incel.
EDIT: And I would like to add, that there is no truth to the meme that gen z is more individualistic. What gen z calls "individualism" is actually just narcissism. They will say "well people should be allowed to do "insert all the things I would like to do" but they should NOT be allowed to do "insert all the things that annoy me or prevent me from getting what I want"".
They're starting to snap out of that, most high t guys won't take that bullshit any longer.
Well, yeah that's where you can see which opinion is more popular. Youth dominates the internet and you were talking about youth in your thread, more youth is on the right side as you can see by like and dislike ratio and you can see it everywhere, on videos from right and on videos from left, as well as movie trailers like you have mentioned.
High iq. Even cucktube can't deny it anymore.

Almost all the people disliking sjw videos on youtube are white nerds. The fact that the youth spends a lot of time on the internet does not mean they are all viewing the same content. You are delusional if you think the majority of non-whites disagree with sjws. 90+% of non-white women vote democrat, and 50-70% of non-white males. Anti-sjw sentiment on the internet is overwhelmingly just white guys.

Almost all the people disliking sjw videos on youtube are white nerds. The fact that the youth spends a lot of time on the internet does not mean they are all viewing the same content. You are delusional if you think the majority of non-whites disagree with sjws. 90+% of non-white women vote democrat, and 50-70% of non-white males. Anti-sjw sentiment on the internet is overwhelmingly just white guys.
And white guys are the master race. Once enough white guys are converted, everyone else is fucked.

so this is how humanity will end

link me some statistics then.

This is how the election would have come out in 2016 if only millennials had voted. Conservatives are becoming less and less, while SJWs/leftists are becoming more and more.
NmIxYWM2MDVlZiMvV3NpWm1zS2kzakNyOURobGt4UUF6QTBrRV8wPS8xNngxMjo3Nzh4NTU4L2ZpdC1pbi83NjB4MC9maW

Most youth are fucking stupid.

You could've considered me a sjw (pro abortion, muh equal women rights, etc) when I was in my late teens, but I did a complete 180 on most of those ideas once I actually started interacting with women. The reality was that I was just parroting shit out of pure ignorance.

You could've considered me a sjw (pro abortion, muh equal women rights, etc) when I was in my late teens, but I did a complete 180 on most of those ideas once I actually started interacting with women. The reality was that I was just parroting shit out of pure ignorance.

Most people never become redpilled or blackpilled though.

Also consider how insane it is that gen z has had more consistent access to information and technology than any other generation in history, and yet it also appears to be one of the most ignorant and poorly informed. How is this anything else but the ultimate proof that genetic determinism is real?
It's the mass media. All the degenerate bullshit they've had programmed in them since a toddler. It's too late, there is no hope.

that’s fake news and indoctrination for you

It's the mass media.

But the thing is, this ISN'T true. They spend plenty of time on alternative media platforms, and the traditional media has actually been LOSING viewers with the average age of their viewers getting older every year.

Desire to fit in is fucking pathetic. It's the ultimate beta sign.

But the thing is, this ISN'T true. They spend plenty of time on alternative media platforms, and the traditional media has actually been LOSING viewers with the average age of their viewers getting older every year.
Hmm, yes, I see your point. So, is it merely looking at who's funding these news organizations? If you can see where I'm headed...

Again, do you have any sources to prove your claims?

western society is has built itself around "progress" which only ever goes in one direction
the only solution is tearing this shit down, muh republicans and muh democrats is gay cope

High IQ post. The cycle of history has always been that strong men > good times > weak men > bad times > strong men etc. There's no reason why Gen Z, living in the most comfortable period in human history, would become ultra-conservative. An economic recession is nothing in the grand scheme of things. You need civilizational collapse before the times are so hard good men are created enmasse.

Regardless, people like Sargon of Cuckadd and Paul Joseph Watson are faggots and cuckservatives who are perfectly fine with degeneracy and women's rights, so I am glad they are losing.

High IQ post. The cycle of history has always been that strong men > good times > weak men > bad times > strong men etc.

But the thing is, this is different. There is no historical equivalent to what is happening right now. Even in the past "weak" eras there existed SOME social discipline, and people were still having babies. Now, there is virtually NO social discipline at all, and people are refusing to breed, while being replaced by less intelligent foreigners who lack the needed IQ to maintain advanced civilizations. If the west falls because of its, it's actually possible that it will never be able to recover from it. Ever. If that happens, then there won't be any future generations of stronger westerners to replace the current weak ones, because there won't be any future generations. This has outright never happened before in all of history. What we are witnessing right now is truly unique.

Also consider that within a few decades time the elites will be able to replace the masses with robots and AI, so should the west devolve into a dictatorship as a result of a western civilizational collapse, they might just end up using their power to kill us off after a while once they get robots. That means that as horrifying as it sounds, it's very possible that the ultimate fate of the western common man (and perhaps even globally) is already sealed.

Last edited:
Donald Trump, with identical beliefs, was considered a liberal 18 years ago.

Desire to fit in is fucking pathetic. It's the ultimate beta sign.
and women are 1000x worse with this.

When people tell me "her personality" I laugh inside my mind. They are just media robots.

That's because youngsters influence each other easily. They are SJWs because they want to fit in.
this. Most of them are just conforming or regurgitating what they're been fed by the mainstream media/education system. I was similar tbh. A lot of the papers I wrote in high school were SJW-tier, but looking back I didn't actually believe in any of it or care about politics in general. Because none of it was really relevant to my life.

It will be interesting to see how their views change when they're forced out of their little bubble and into the real world.

said it better than me. Fuck you tbh

Im a non-white and i and my entire family vote republican. I agree though, conservatives are a small minority and its obvious that once millenials vote en masse this country will never recover.

The feminists have won, the future belongs to them, the west is done for and a female president is inevitable. The younger generations are brainwashed, low t and cucked, millennials are the final nail in the coffin of America and the west as a whole.

Why do you think switch sales are at an all time high?

gen z being the conservative bounceback theory is retarded.

gen z being the conservative bounceback theory is retarded.
they’re so fucked, they’re uber cucked and are coming in when tinder is in full degeneracy mode even high school girls use that shit now

they’re so fucked, they’re uber cucked and are coming in when tinder is in full degeneracy mode even high school girls use that shit now

truly over for the newer generations since 2010. this world is a dystopian timeline and it only keeps getting worse.

truly over for the newer generations since 2010. this world is a dystopian timeline and it only keeps getting worse.
they won’t even be able to vent, they’re coming in during the era of censorship that’s coming from reddit, youtube, fb etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back