Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Most young men are single. Most young women are not.

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

More than 60 percent of young men are single, nearly twice the rate of unattached young women, signaling a larger breakdown in the social, romantic and sexual life of the American male. Men in their 20s are more likely than women in their 20s to be romantically uninvolved, sexually dormant, friendless and lonely. They stand at the vanguard of an epidemic of declining marriage, sexuality and relationships that afflicts all of young America.
In the worst-case scenario, the young American man’s social disconnect can have tragic consequences. Young men commit suicide at four times the rate of young women. Younger men are largely responsible for rising rates of mass shootings, a trend some researchers link to their growing social isolation.
As of 2022, Pew Research Center found, 30 percent of U.S. adults are neither married, living with a partner nor engaged in a committed relationship. Nearly half of all young adults are single: 34 percent of women, and a whopping 63 percent of men.
:whatfeels:
Only half of single men are actively seeking relationships or even casual dates, according to Pew. That figure is declining.
Sounds like a lot of guys are just giving up on dating altogether. And the numbers are increasing:feelsgah:

So why are there more single men than women?
Even seasoned researchers struggle to fully account for the relationship gap between young women and men: If single young men outnumber single young women nearly two to one, then who are all the young women dating?
Some of them are dating each other. One-fifth of Generation Z identifies as queer, and research suggests bisexual women make up a large share of the young-adult queer community.
Young women are also dating and marrying slightly older men, carrying on a tradition that stretches back more than a century. The average age at first marriage is around 30 for men, 28 for women, according to census figures.
Heterosexual women are getting more choosy. Women “don’t want to marry down,” to form a long-term relationship to a man with less education and earnings than herself, said Ronald Levant, professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Akron and author of several books on masculinity.
It's over:feelsohgod:
Time to pack the bags and move elsewhere bros.

Last edited:
homelander-stare.gif

Younger men are largely responsible for rising rates of mass shootings, a trend some researchers link to their growing social isolation.
every foid: "bAn aLl mEn fRoM hAvInG 'aSsAuLt gUns'."

Young men commit suicide at four times the rate of young women.
Also every foid: we're gonna pretend we didn't see that

the fact that the decrease in people looking for relationship is driven by men is really interesting

as years go by the "universe 25" experiment is becoming a reality.
more and more men are getting blackpilled and checking out of the dating scenes and also checking out of society.

the fact that the decrease in people looking for relationship is driven by men is really interesting

more and more men are getting blackpilled and checking out of the dating scenes and also checking out of society.
Don’t need to look for relationships if you know you are going to get chad’s leftovers.

Normies are finally realizing water is wet. Better late than never I guess

Sounds like a lot of guys are just giving up on dating altogether. And the numbers are increasing:feelsgah:

Good post. There's even more layers to it, though

Realistically, per 100 women, there will be 110 men, obviously that causes a surplus but that number is way too low to cause such dysfunction.

The thing is, if women cannot date up, they will share or isolate themselves from the market.

Chad harems are real, and the reason cat ladies exist is because they wouldn't choose an average or below average man, only Chad.

The bottom 80% get crumbs and scraps while the top 20% takes absolutely everything.

5-10% of the in relationship women are most likely sharing a relationship with a partner that has multiple women

Nah, men are giving up from lack of hope.

They may not be in the online dating or PUA scene but they are most likely still holding out and attempting through social circle maxing, they still want relationships they're just unable to get it

Nah, men are giving up from lack of hope.

They may not be in the online dating or PUA scene but they are most likely still holding out and attempting through social circle maxing, they still want relationships they're just unable to get it
true but i think that realising the true nature of women can reduce your desire for relationships. like i fap every day,i get morning woods but i have zero desire for relationships, any desire to interact with a woman disappear after i fap(post nut clarity).

true but i think that realising the true nature of women can reduce your desire for relationships. like i fap every day,i get morning woods but i have zero desire for relationships, any desire to interact with a woman disappear after i fap(post nut clarity).
may work for you, but doesn't work for everyone. everyone is different.

Mhm, we subhumans get no good treatment for women, so there is no way to cope about it. We hate them they hate us.

Scrap that actually, 99% of us would break and turn into a bluepilled cuck the nanosecond a girl showed us attraction, me included most likely.

Normies can get friendzoned and can realistically expect to have a few girlfriends within their lifetime, so they hold out in hope. They can get positive reinforcement from women.

I'm not a communist but they have this saying where the poor man supports the upper class in the hopes he'll be upper class one day, perpetuating the cycle.

More men than women
Chad dates multiple women at a time
Women date older men

I wish. I kinda miss the validation, I feel inferior cause I will never get what other guys get for granted.

Wow ... TIL that 1/5 of Gen Z identifies as queer ... I thought the commonly observed incidence in populations is well below 10%

Good post. There's even more layers to it, though

Realistically, per 100 women, there will be 110 men, obviously that causes a surplus but that number is way too low to cause such dysfunction.

The thing is, if women cannot date up, they will share or isolate themselves from the market.

Chad harems are real, and the reason cat ladies exist is because they wouldn't choose an average or below average man, only Chad.

The bottom 80% get crumbs and scraps while the top 20% takes absolutely everything.

5-10% of the in relationship women are most likely sharing a relationship with a partner that has multiple women

dont forget women are also LQGTB and date each other

Wow ... TIL that 1/5 of Gen Z identifies as queer ... I thought the commonly observed incidence in populations is well below 10%

its driven by women. less than 5% of males are LGQTB

h2o is wet:feelsahh:
:feelsahh::feelsahh:

they didnt mention the real reason lol

these women mostly share chads