Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most wypipo aren't white

donezothecuck
@SocialzERo
There is no comeback to being called a kike stop trying, every thread you make is so fucking Jewish as well it's hilarious you're like a fucking liberal Jew trying to subvert the dumb niggers (and now slavs) of this forum.

Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans have never been considered fully white tbh
A lot of nationalists only pretend those groups are fully white now as a way of saying they are willing to look past those differences if it means there are less people even more different looking than them around (mainly brown skinned ethnics)
cause they wanted to gain numbers...now even turks arabs are considered a white now

cause they wanted to gain numbers...now even turks arabs are considered a white now
tbh even more so if those groups are known for being more nationalist like them.

Show me whoever said that, it's only sandniggers desperate to be part of white culture who push this nonsense.

Show me whoever said that, it's only sandniggers desperate to be part of white culture who push this nonsense.
arabs are now considered white by US census sorry
tbh even more so if those groups are known for being more nationalist like them.
and turks and arabs hate each other, what's your ethnicity btw ?

arabs are now considered white by US census sorry
Well I'm not from the US and it's probably just some Kalergi-thing so that they can keep white people ignorant of their own replacement. No white nationalist considers them white.

arabs are now considered white by US censor
Some might say there is an official conspiracy to make it look like the native white population isn't severely declining or to get any designated "oppressed" groups more gibs
@DonezoTheClown
and turks and arabs hate each other, what's your ethnicity btw ?
I don't like to say because of how that becomes a focal point of posts from then on. The great thing about the internet (at least pre social media which is all about image) is that it's your words that matter and not how you look.

Didn't know the turks and arabs hated each other tbh thought the biggest divide in the Middle East between Arabs was who was Sunni versus who was Shiite.

Some might say there is an official conspiracy to make it look like the native white population isn't severely declining or to get any designated "oppressed" groups more gibs
@DonezoTheClown

I don't like to say because of how that becomes a focal point of posts from then on. The great thing about the internet (at least pre social media which is all about image) is that it's your words that matter and not how you look.

Didn't know the turks and arabs hated each other tbh thought the biggest divide in the Middle East between Arabs was who was Sunni versus who was Shiite.
yes sunni shite is biggest but neither arabs or turks like each other. Arabs started as biggest middle eastern post aniquity empire but biggest muslim empire and probably influential were a ottomans. For arabs turks are too western for their tastes while turks from what i read look down on arabs

@Diocel
@tehgymcel420

@DonezoTheClown
Bingo, already ahead of you man.
Cmon dude you're white or at least honorary.
They don't, it's exaggerated bullshit, at the end of the day they all hang out together and bond over their islam and hatred of whites and jews.

Bingo, already ahead of you man.
What is considered white keeps getting expanded to the point that there's people that unironically believe multiracial white supremacy is a real thing even though people that aren't white would never seriously be accepted among actual white supremacists. Imo either whitewashing or blackwashing is done so that everyone can be categorized into two camps (white or black) and the focus can continue to be civil rights era politics between some nebulous white supremacy (which is whatever people deem hateful and bigoted) and black people. It's an obsession of modern western countries tbh and seems to be a cornerstone of critical race theory (which some conservative states have banned and you can see why)
They don't, it's exaggerated bullshit, at the end of the day they all hang out together and bond over their islam and hatred of whites and jews.
There's some hostility and rivalries between Muslim nations like Iran (Shiite) versus Saudi Arabia (Sunni) although yeah in the end they can mostly put that aside when it comes to them agreeing that whites and jews are bad.

yes sunni shite is biggest but neither arabs or turks like each other. Arabs started as biggest middle eastern post aniquity empire but biggest muslim empire and probably influential were a ottomans. For arabs turks are too western for their tastes while turks from what i read look down on arabs

@Diocel
@tehgymcel420
Turks cope by trying to convince themselves that they're white

What is considered white keeps getting expanded to the point that there's people that unironically believe multiracial white supremacy is a real thing even though people that aren't white would never seriously be accepted among actual white supremacists. Imo either whitewashing or blackwashing is done so that everyone can be categorized into two camps (white or black) and the focus can continue to be civil rights era politics between some nebulous white supremacy (which is whatever people deem hateful and bigoted) and black people. It's an obsession of modern western countries tbh and seems to be a cornerstone of critical race theory (which some conservative states have banned and you can see why)
Yeah no surprise there these fucking race hustlers will try anything, they know the people on their side are mostly there because they're virtue signaling and/or scared to death to be deemed white supremacist/racist so it really doesn't matter how ridiculous the shit they're saying is, the submissive cucks will go along with it.

To be fair I think both the leftoids and rightwing invaders are on some level white supremacist because why else would they come/stay in white countries, especially the leftoids who stay despite all this perceived racism they experience on a daily basis must really love us and our society.

Yeah no surprise there these fucking race hustlers will try anything, they know the people on their side are mostly there because they're virtue signaling and/or scared to death to be deemed white supremacist/racist so it really doesn't matter how ridiculous the shit they're saying is, the submissive cucks will go along with it.
It's shamefully become like the number one cultural export from the US where they pretend everywhere race relations are the same as in the US. Nevermind that many countries aren't as multicultural as the US but suddenly this is seen as the ideal to be enforced on other countries.
To be fair I think both the leftoids and rightwing invaders are on some level white supremacist because why else would they come/stay in white countries, especially the leftoids who stay despite all this perceived racism they experience on a daily basis must really love us and our society.
Imo at least online many leftists are also obsessed with sophisticated English and German mannerisms and put downs, Victorian fashion, medieval mythology and other distinctly European cultural fascinations. All while they chastise rightwingers for being fixated on pride and study of European culture and Western Civilization and calling it racist dogwhistles. Both those leftists and rightists admire white culture while seeing ethnic culture as foreign, exotic and strange/amusing at best.

But for the immigrants that come and stay in white countries, maybe when living standards are higher in Asia and not Europe (as is the trend) this trend of them staying despite perceived racism will reverse a bit. A lot of legal and illegal immigration is after all by economic migrants who are looking to get the best deal for themselves. When countries not of your ethnic origin are seen as worse than where you are currently living and where your roots are there's not much incentive to migrate @Lookscel

But for the immigrants that come and stay in white countries, maybe when living standards are higher in Asia and not Europe (as is the trend) this trend of them staying despite perceived racism will reverse a bit. A lot of legal and illegal immigration is after all by economic migrants who are looking to get the best deal for themselves. When countries not of your ethnic origin are seen as worse than where you are currently living and where your roots are there's not much incentive to migrate @Lookscel
In my case I have no choice to pursue higher studies I will have to move to a Western country

In my case I have no choice to pursue higher studies I will have to move to a Western country
Ngl there are some good institutions of higher learning in Asia too. Many Chinese and Japanese universities routinely come up with new innovation just like in western universities. You just have to look more carefully. And btw if you are into a field like engineering or technology a university in India like IIT doesn't seem too bad.

Ngl there are some good institutions of higher learning in Asia too. Many Chinese and Japanese universities routinely come up with new innovation just like in western universities. You just have to look more carefully. And btw if you are into a field like engineering or technology a university in India like IIT doesn't seem too bad.
I know there are good universities in Japan for my field but I don't want to move there rather move to west.

I know there are good universities in Japan for my field but I don't want to move there rather move to west.
What about Singapore? There are some good universities there also that might fit what you are looking for and it's less of a culture shock moving there versus to a western country. Also many other Asians and Indians will be around you there compared to in a western country.

What about Singapore? There are some good universities there also that might fit what you are looking for and it's less of a culture shock moving there versus to a western country. Also many other Asians and Indians will be around you there compared to in a western country.
I don't get it, why are you against me going to west? Look I don't care about sex and im a loner so I don't care about social interaction. I have no irl friends in curryland. The only thing I care about is studies, anime and vidya.

I don't get it, why are you against me going to west?
It's not what it's cracked up to be and it's best days are behind it. You would be going to a place that it's in a state of breakdown and dysfunction.

Beside that many people in western countries who wouldn't like you personally and see you as a prop to virtue signal about count on people like you to come and live as sexless wageslaves while others are free to make fun of you and treat you like a lower caste. You aren't considered human to them but another workforce unit here to do the jobs others won't do and for cheaper and without complaint.

There's less of that in countries where people look and are demographically more similar to you.
Look I don't care about sex and im a loner so I don't care about social interaction. I have no irl friends in curryland. The only thing I care about is studies, anime and vidya.
But you can get all three in non western countries too. Why limit yourself to only looking to move to western countries?

Last edited:
But you can get all three in non western countries too. Why limit yourself to only looking to move to western countries?
There is no research in this shithole
not what it's cracked up to be and it's best days are behind it. You would be going to a place that it's in a state of breakdown and dysfunction.

Beside that many people in western countries who wouldn't like you personally and see you as a prop to virtue signal about count on people like you to come and live as sexless wageslaves while others are free to make fun of you and treat you like a lower caste. You aren't considered human to them but another workforce unit here to do the jobs others won't do.

There's less of that in countries where people look and are demographically more similar to you
I will only be interacting with other Incel tier nerds and old professors. Half of them would be ethnic. Doubt it would be bad.

There is no research in this shithole
IIT isn't what you are looking for? What field are you interested in? There are universities in non western countries that have research. Just look at the link earlier. If anything any university is looking for the chance to put out research and have their namesake attached to it.

Have a look at these links too

I will only be interacting with other Incel tier nerds and old professors. Half of them would be ethnic. Doubt it would be bad.
No that's a misconception. You'll see some of them but universities are way more mainstream now and it's not just nerds. There will be a lot of tenured professors in jbw type relationships and a lot of students with an active social life that are in relationships. You will mostly and get mogged by tall white and black males everywhere you go. People won't understand if you have any cultural hangups and you will be frequently condescended down to.

There's people in western countries that would leave nowadays if they could. Why would you voluntarily come to a western country?

IIT isn't what you are looking for? What field are you interested in? There are universities in non western countries that have research. Just look at the link earlier. If anything any university is looking for the chance to put out research and have their namesake attached to it.

Have a look at these links too

No that's a misconception. You'll see some of them but universities are way more mainstream now. There will be a lot of tenured professors in jbw type relationships. You will mostly and get mogged by tall white and black males everywhere you go. People won't understand if you have any cultural hangups and you will be frequently condescended down to.

There's people in western countries that would leave nowadays if they could. Why would you voluntarily come to a western country?
yes for 500 of west cultural domination now they need to at least give partial power to mostly east asians or some rich MENA countries

yes for 500 of west cultural domination now they need to at least give partial power to mostly east asians or some rich MENA countries
MENA is also an up and coming destination for innovation and research too like East Asia is and no matter where you are every in those countries or western countries, every university is looking for people that will put out research and make that university more known.

MENA is also an up and coming destination for innovation and research too like East Asia is and no matter where you are every in those countries or western countries, every university is looking for people that will put out research and make that university more known.
what about slavlands ? does countries like poland have any future :cryfeels:

what about slavlands ? does countries like poland have any future :cryfeels:
Haven't heard much about how they will fare in the future tbh but maybe because they aren't part of the anglo world it won't be that bad for them as the fall of the anglo countries as long as they are more allied with other Eastern European countries and Russia instead of China.

IIT isn't what you are looking for? What field are you interested in?
IITs aren't that good plus getting into them us very hard they barely take PhD students.

I have no false hope of utopia and white pussy like they had. I just want to be a researcher.

Haven't heard much about how they will fare in the future tbh but maybe because they aren't part of the anglo world it won't be that bad for them as the fall of the anglo countries as long as they are more allied with other Eastern European countries and Russia instead of China.
what about germany ? is this time of germans or french ? or their european alliance, can they gain from fall of anglos ?

what about germany ? is this time of germans or french ? or their european alliance, can they gain from fall of anglos ?
Don't know but if anything Germany still has a lot of innovation to fall back on. Germany and France are tied to the liberal order of the US although less strongly than other countries like the UK. So when the US falls they might initially suffer too.

Don't know but if anything Germany still has a lot of innovation to fall back on. Germany and France are tied to the liberal order of the US although less strongly than other countries like the UK. So when the US falls they might initially suffer too.
when do you think US will completely fall and do you think that russian really want to ally with china ? what's future of russia ?

I don't like to say because of how that becomes a focal point of posts from then on.
Oh naww nigga you're not dodging this one :feelswhat: fess up and give us the most honest answer you can give to the forum

@Idlevillagercel thoughts ?

when do you think US will completely fall
It's predicted to happen by the 2030s and 2040s though it won't be absolute. In surveillance and GPS technology the US might still maintain an edge.
and do you think that russian really want to ally with china ?
More likely than them allying with the US and they have at least some similarities in that they have had a history of communism and warding off hostility from the anglo world. It wouldn't be absolute but imo it's easy to see them cooperating in the short term particularly when they both share distrust for the anglo world.
what's future of russia ?
Depends on what you believe. If you believe in climate change it's supposed to mostly be a net positive for them. If you believe demographics is destiny they are in trouble and could share the same fate as Japan with a shrinking population and stagnating economy. If the world will move away from oil and natural gas they'll have to find some other competitive resource advantage.

It's predicted to happen by the 2030s and 2040s though it won't be absolute. In surveillance and GPS technology the US might still maintain an edge.

More likely than them allying with the US and they have at least some similarities in that they have had a history of communism and warding off hostility from the anglo world. It wouldn't be absolute but imo it's easy to see them cooperating in the short term particularly when they both share distrust for the anglo world.

Depends on what you believe. If you believe in climate change it's supposed to mostly be a net positive for them. If you believe demographics is destiny they are in trouble and could share the same fate as Japan with a shrinking population and stagnating economy. If the world will move away from oil and natural gas they'll have to find some other competitive resource advantage.
what future of india and china, does chinese think that soon indians will most popolous nation in the world ?

btw you are best curryposter and i respect that

what future of india and china, does chinese think that soon indians will most popolous nation in the world ?
India and China are supposed to stop growing around mid century. They might rival each other for a while.
There's probably nationalist concerns on both fronts about which population is bigger.

India and China are supposed to stop growing around mid century. They might rival each other for a while.
There's probably nationalist concerns on both fronts about which population is bigger.
what about future of europe any chances to rival with usa or china ?

what about future of europe any chances to rival with usa or china ?
Depends where in Europe tbh
They might be more neutral or have their own problems to worry about with the dissolution of the EU over concerns that migration is not being enforced as strongly.

Depends where in Europe tbh
They might be more neutral or have their own problems to worry about with the dissolution of the EU over concerns that migration is not being enforced as strongly.
west, east, southern, northern europe
dunno why you worried that how people will react to your ethnicity...some curries are very high iq, not all but regardless
will nordic dream fall apart ? and will now whites date a lot non whites both men and women ?

west, east, southern, northern europe
Western Europe will probably fare the worst.
Southern and Northern Europe will probably have problems with migration and for liberal politics to start breaking down there if elections aren't rigged.

Eastern Europe like I said before idk but possibly not as bad as Western Europe.
dunno why you worried that how people will react to your ethnicity...some curries are very high iq, not all but regardless
will nordic dream fall apart ? and will now whites date a lot non whites both men and women ?
It affects how people see their posts whether consciously or not. The thing is none of this should matter. Racial distinctions aren't as important as how it's unattractive males versus everyone else. If you are an unattractive ethnic you are seen the same as a fat white neckbeard to many others. When others mock ugly white males or black males it stings all the same because it's less about their race and more about how they are unattractive to women that's being attacked. IRL everything is about appearances and what someone looks like. On the internet there is a chance for all of that to be forgotten and for people to focus on the content and not what someone looks like.

Western Europe will probably fare the worst.
Southern and Northern Europe will probably have problems with migration and for liberal politics to start breaking down there if elections aren't rigged.

Eastern Europe like I said before idk but possibly not as bad as Western Europe.

It affects how people see their posts whether consciously or not. The thing is none of this should matter. Racial distinctions aren't as important as how it's unattractive males versus everyone else. If you are an unattractive ethnic you are seen the same as a fat white neckbeard to many others. When others mock ugly white males or black males it stings all the same because it's less about their race and more about how they are unattractive to women that's being attacked. IRL everything is about appearances and what someone looks like. On the internet there is a chance for all of that to be forgotten and for people to focus on the content and not what someone looks like.
dunno black males are proposed to white women for decades, now black women to white men. Yellow fever is eternal, now AMWF will promoted due to rise of china. Only indians weren't promoted

dunno black males are proposed to white women for decades, now black women to white men. Yellow fever is eternal, now AMWF will promoted due to rise of china. Only indians weren't promoted
Of course but that matters to normies and for guys that are still in the game. For incels discussing coping with how things are there's literally no point in seeing things along racial lines or putting emphasis on it for survival in a world hostile to ugly males. Other than when others cope by attacking other races we are all in the same boat. Imo it makes no sense to focus on cultural differences or points of division. In the same way there's no point in focusing on how some incels prefer capitalism over socialism or vice versa.

Of course but that matters to normies and for guys that are still in the game. For incels discussing coping with how things are there's literally no point in seeing things along racial lines or putting emphasis on it for survival in a world hostile to ugly males. Other than when others cope by attacking other races we are all in the same boat. Imo it makes no sense to focus on cultural differences or points of division. In the same way there's no point in focusing on how some incels prefer capitalism over socialism or vice versa.
i think you are right, but such norms are normal for a lot of people...tribalism...just people follow it's rules

i think you are right, but such norms are normal for a lot of people...tribalism...just people follow it's rules
Just merely introducing race where it isn't needed is a big reason why a lot of manosphere and incel communities end up infighting. We will never live in a post racial world and playing up racial differences where it didn't have to be part of the conversation is self defeating. It's pointless. If someone were a robot and not human but had similar experiences to people here and didn't talk about it would it even be important that they ended up not being biologically human? No it makes no sense. But from that point on all their posts would inevitably be read from a biased standpoint. Some people might bring it up in arguments that were initially not focused around racial or biological differences. Some might start criticizing their arguments as anti human and too inhumane and out of touch and making the debate all about how that poster wasn't biologically human.

If that robot can understand the experience of incels what does it matter and why should it be of concern that the robot is not human? Focusing on how someone looks like instead of their arguments is something the incel community has managed to identify as a flaw of behavior and try to move past but still falls into this normie-like tribal behavior again and again.

Last edited:
Just merely introducing race where it isn't needed is a big reason why a lot of manosphere and incel communities end up infighting. We will never live in a post racial world and playing up racial differences where it didn't have to be part of the conversation is self defeating. It's pointless. If someone were a robot and not human but had similar experiences to people here and didn't talk about it would it even be important that they ended up not being biologically human? No it makes no sense. But from that point on all their posts would inevitably be read from a biased standpoint. Some people might bring it up in arguments that were initially not focused around racial or biological differences. Some might start criticizing their arguments as anti human and too inhumane and out of touch and making the debate all about how that poster wasn't biologically human.

If that robot can understand the experience of incels what does it matter and why should it be of concern that the robot is not human? Focusing on how someone looks like instead of their arguments is something the incel community has managed to identify as a flaw of behavior and try to move past but still falls into this normie-like tribal behavior again and again.
we incels are race of their hated by normies and stacies when everyone will look down on us, while we want female touch on us, life sucks and tribalism also

we incels are race of their hated by normies and stacies when everyone will look down on us, while we want female touch on us, life sucks and tribalism also
tbh but if there's one thing incels and low status males really have a problem with it's emphasizing differences and wanting ideological purity on every stance. There's a saying to not let perfect be the enemy of good and it's as applicable as ever. No one is going to agree 100% on everything and the people you share ground with aren't going to look like you hoped or sound as inspiring as you imagined. But for the first time with the internet that can be minimized. So there's no point in infighting or pointing out differing intrinsic characteristics just for the sake of it particularly when incels are already in a bad situation to begin with and emphasizing differences when not called for just brings in old cultural and racial baggage (whether intentionally or not) and results in more suspicion and inability to trust one another particularly in future conversations. It happened multiple times as soon as the racial divide between people like mgtows got emphasized. That's why the enemies of incels are so keen to exploit that racial focus and have incels fight among each other.

Like people being colonized it does no good when everyone is too busy pointing out differences in each other when they share more in common through their life circumstances and are targeted just the same in spite of their few differences.

Another race thread, but that was on my mind for long time. After discussion with @Diocel for long enough it finally came to me. I'm not white simply i'm just slav.
Slavs and meds aren't simply white. White people are just germanics and anglos since it's their culture i so supreme and well developed and how average slav peasant who lived in 19 century is on any equal terms with them. Same with meds, many of them don't even look white, they are brown. Many nordic varg WE WUZERS say that ancient romans were blue eye blonds :feelshaha:, snownigger dumb cope. And not to mention worst of them balkanites who really niggers of europe when it comes to behavior with albanians as worst of them.

Not to mention that many 'white women' aren't white to begin with. Jia Lissa isn't white neither Valetnina Nappi and many slav pornstars who seems to be 'white' simply aren't.

End of Rant

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@Eightcel
@Diocel
@your personality
brootal slavpill

Slavs and Meds will conquer the world again boyo :feelsokman:
slavs conquered the world at some point in the past?

Da Vinci and Galileo were lombards, who were a Germanic tribe. So they are Germanic aryans, west Slavs on the other hand are white but not aryan and a different subrace of the European category.
The actual historical aryans were indo-iranians, not germanic.

Jfl at Jew techniques

No because Arabs aren’t indo European

That’s your logic which is flawed
Didn't the basques and some other groups in Europe preserve their pre Indo-European identity? What about them?
Also, northern curies and iranians are also indo-europeans, but they aren't white.

Modern meds aren’t ancient Greeks and Romans. Modern meds wish they were, all the ancestors of the Romans and Greeks left when Arabs came and raped the shit out of those areas. And Turks are asiatic

It seems that most of the Greeks heritage is actually descendant from pre Indo-European expansion in the area.
There's no evidence that Arabs displaced the Ancient Greeks or even Southern Europeans.
That's the same kind of coping blacks have when they say Arabs replaced the native black populations of Egypt.

Nordic peoples lives in mud huts and ate their own shit before MED BVLLS arrived with their superior knowledge and taught them how to not be wiggers
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
goddam, these race threads are hilarious

how are you getting an internet connection there?

high iq tbh. Many people here just post whatever is funny at the moment, so even though we know it's stupid, we sometimes play stupid games and win stupid prizes. I try not to race bait, but I know sometimes it's super blatant like in a video where a staceylite noodlewhore is with a normie white male.

tbh but if there's one thing incels and low status males really have a problem with it's emphasizing differences and wanting ideological purity on every stance. There's a saying to not let perfect be the enemy of good and it's as applicable as ever. No one is going to agree 100% on everything and the people you share ground with aren't going to look like you hoped or sound as inspiring as you imagined. But for the first time with the internet that can be minimized. So there's no point in infighting or pointing out differing intrinsic characteristics just for the sake of it particularly when incels are already in a bad situation to begin with and emphasizing differences when not called for just brings in old cultural and racial baggage (whether intentionally or not) and results in more suspicion and inability to trust one another particularly in future conversations. It happened multiple times as soon as the racial divide between people like mgtows got emphasized. That's why the enemies of incels are so keen to exploit that racial focus and have incels fight among each other.

Like people being colonized it does no good when everyone is too busy pointing out differences in each other when they share more in common through their life circumstances and are targeted just the same in spite of their few differences.
what do you think about bummer stance ?

what do you think about bummer stance ?
He seems like he always had those opinions on race even before he joined this forum tbh
I don't think his views have changed that much. That's the thing too. Incels are from all ideological walks of life. They don't leave cultural or racial baggage behind just because they became blackpilled and realized they were incels. That's more rare although for some they can definitely say coming to terms with their inceldom informed their previous views of the world and made them realize those views weren't the right fit for them.

He seems like he always had those opinions on race even before he joined this forum tbh
I don't think his views have changed that much. That's the thing too. Incels are from all ideological walks of life. They don't leave cultural or racial baggage behind just because they became blackpilled and realized they were incels. That's more rare although for some they can definitely say coming to terms with their inceldom informed their previous views of the world and made them realize those views weren't the right fit for them.
do you think sometimes about your crushes before blackpilling or any women you liked and you were at beast invisible to her, bit off top but i wonder