Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most women you swipe probably won't ever see your profile

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I tried toiletfishing with an ugly toilet on Tinder.

This is a story that occurred a few months ago and was one of the main reasons why I joined this website, I started catfishing with the profile of a toilet. What I found was absolutely Blackpillingly brutal and devastating.

The story started when a toilet friend of mine who's conventionally ugly complained to me about how she can't find a boyfriend, I told her that she's probably too picky but then she told me that she also dates "very unattractive men" (believe me, all big dick Chadlite's and long shlong low-end Chad's), my friend's a 150 cm Gook with a receding chin, prey eyes, hair loss, she's a breastlet, and she has a shit voice. Her looksmatch didn't just rope, his mother strangled him with the umbilical cord when she first saw his face, that's how ugly this Gook bitch is. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

So I asked her permission to make a Tinder profile for her to see if I could find a man to her liking, she agreed and my journey began...

At first I started swiping right like crazy because she told me "I don't care how he looks, I just want a man with a good personality" and after 5 minutes Tinder banned the profile under suspicion that it was a bot, I had to fill in some "real human" tests and after like 5 messages saying "You are banned from Tinder" I actually managed to get the account back, this startled me so much that I didn't swipe from this point. I turned off my phone and suddenly the thing started ringing, for a week long I received nothing but constant "You matched with XXX" notifications.

So I started talking to a few men. One was a Turkish man living in Antwerp, he mogs the shit out of me, muscular body, defined jaw, his ONLY flaw is that he looks short. He told me that after 6 months of swiping I was his first match. :blackpill: Apparently he's a successful businessman who owns a restaurant and employs like a dozen staff members, he told me that he was an orphan and raised by foster parents. This might explain why he's so short, as hugs and kisses from your parents are proven to make children taller when growing up.

I felt so bad for him, I deliberately even tried acting like a bitch towards him and he actually accepted it (another toilet friend laughed when I told her this part :feelswhat:, toilets are absolutely cruel :lasereyes:). It didn't matter how I treated him, he would tell "me" that "I" was beautiful and wanted to meet up and even pay for everything. I felt so bad for him, he only ever seemed uncomfortable when I asked his height, he never wanted to answer that question (it's like asking a toilet her age).

I genuinely felt bad for him, he was a 40+ year old gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed virgin. :cryfeels: I just wanted to give the poor man a hug.

Though he only spoke French and absolutely refused to speak in English with me. :feelswhat:

Anyhow, here's another match, of the 50 or so swipes she received 40+ matches. The other match I talked to a lot was a married man from India. Apparently he was trapped in an arranged marriage and had to escape that Feminist hellhole for the Netherlands, he is a software engineer (just like my toilet friend). For context, India is an absolutely brutal Feminist hellhole, if you're a man in India you are lower than even a dalit toilet, India is probably "the most Feminist country in the world", the reason why you constantly hear about gang-rapes in India is because of their Feminist media, according to official Indian police reports the majority of such charges turn out to be unfounded and often the toilet deliberately lies. Divorce, marriage, dowry, all these things in India heavily favour the toilet.

So I completely understand why he would want to leave Feminist India for a more egalitarian country like the Netherlands. He seemed like a very intelligent man but he was very pushy, constantly messaging and constantly trying to maintain a conversation and seemed genuinely angry if I didn't reply in time.

Anyhow, the true blackpilling moment came with this match (name redacted for privacy):

Screenshot 20220531 222630

This man is a medical doctor, let me repeat that, this ripped 210 cm Chad is a medical doctor. She is a Sub-5 (my guess is 2/10) toilet. He also seemed quite desperate to try and meet her. When I asked quite outlandish requests and deliberately played hard-to-get he would listen to my commands like a freakin' puppy, I even got multiple confirmations that he wasn't a catfish like asking him to write that he loves her name while he's in uniform at the hospital... He did.

When I introduced this Adonis to her she said "Nah, he's not that handsome", I tried explaining that he's fucking 210 cm, and that he's a successful doctor that owns multiple homes in one of the most expensive cities in the country and she absolutely rejected him. WTF?! :shock:

I actually showed this match to a number of other toilet friends, one Gook living in Taiwan was absolutely amazed with this and called my toilet friend living in the Netherlands stupid. I then started talking to my toilet friends about their Tinder experiences and slowly I started to understand why I had 0 matches and why they were in their own words "match starved", different mating strategies.

My toilet friends were mostly amazed with how many matches this profile got, they couldn't believe it. Me being blackpilled was amazed that they didn't have constant matches literally all the time. So I started enquiring into their strategy, a Becky friend told me that it might be because men don't find her attractive enough.

A White Stacy friend of mine was equally amazed by the results and thought that it might have been like this because my other friend is Asian and "men really love Asians", I then asked her how her Tinder experience was and my eyes opened wide. She told me in detail how she did it, first she only searched within 6 km, then she filtered to only her age and at most 2 years older.

My filters were a 450 km radius or something, and men from 18 to 50 or something. P[UWSL]lus toilets swipe left so often that it's just hit or miss for the few Chad's in their neighbourhood. [/UWSL]

This also made me realise why I never received any matches, I search far and wide and within any age range, I swipe toilets much older than me, much younger than me (toilets almost always want a man the same age) and at any distance (toilets know that they have plenty of options close to home).

A fat Gook toilet friend I shared this with actually said that she has a similar experience, namely on an unpopular platform she had 5000+ matches. :shock: This is despite the fact that according to her she "swipes left 60~80 times per every right swipe". Apparently she also searches far and wide matching even with men in Germany, she even bragged about rejecting a handsome German millionaire because she found his penis not big enough. :feelswhat:

So yeah, toilets live life on absolute tutorial mode. I didn't ask my toilet friend (from the Tinder experience) permission to post her face to an Incel forum but she did tell me that I was allowed to share this story here, so no privacy is breached.

It's absolutely over, if even an absolute ugly flatulent, bucktooth, pock-skinned toilet like her can reject a tall, muscular medical doctor then it's absolutely over for me. :cryfeels:

Seeing her reject him almost made me want to give up on looksmaxxing, she even picked out several flaws in his face that she felt made him "ugly". :feelswhat:

I hate my life...

brutal stories dude women are so fucked up that they drive males to commit sucide and laught about it what a sick narcisstic pieces of shit

brutal stories dude women are so fucked up that they drive males to commit sucide and laught about it what a sick narcisstic pieces of shit

Tinder exists simply to inflate the female ego
The other match I talked to a lot was a married man from India. Apparently he was trapped in an arranged marriage
Trapped jfl I have no sympathy that is a dream for us:feelsUgh:

Using social media,even for larping is pointless and a waste of time as a truecel.

The full enslavement of women is necessary for the survival of the human race. The great filter isn't nuclear war or accidently making a black hole it's women hypergamous desires multiplied by social media and globalization.:feelsjuice:

The full enslavement of women is necessary for the survival of the human race. The great filter isn't nuclear war or accidently making a black hole it's women hypergamous desires multiplied by social media and globalization.:feelsjuice:
:yes::yes::yes:They should be selectively bred so only 60iq stacies remain for breeding

When is this stuff gonna hit mainstream media? It's undeniable fact.

I don't usually have the attention span for longposts but this reads like Must-Read Content thread. Some of their difference in mating strategy can probably be viewed through the lens of game theory. They start from the comfortable position of knowing there is a safety floor that they cannot fall below. They can afford to be more "risky" in selection because of it.

When I introduced this Adonis to her she said "Nah, he's not that handsome"

At this point why even continue helping? She's obviously Chadsexual.

I swipe my credit card for head from men

210 is basically 7' lmao
this gook piece of shit should be lucky she even got to match that turbochad, what the actual fuck is wrong with her?

You know, the fact you have female friends look suspicious to me. :feelssus:

When is this stuff gonna hit mainstream media? It's undeniable fact.
I'm sure about the same time that literally any other facts hit the mainstream media. In other words: don't hold your breath. :feelsseriously:

I don't usually have the attention span for longposts but this reads like Must-Read Content thread. Some of their difference in mating strategy can probably be viewed through the lens of game theory. They start from the comfortable position of knowing there is a safety floor that they cannot fall below. They can afford to be more "risky" in selection because of it.

At this point why even continue helping? She's obviously Chadsexual.
She's a sub 3 turning down near 7' Aryan doctor's.

Shes not chadsexual she giga cjad sexual. Jermery meeks might get rejected.

I thought I couldnt get more blackpilled

tutorial mode

Absolutely fucking brutal, nuke this earth already

Thanks for giving me my daily dose of:blackpill:.I was overdosing on copium in the beginning