Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women would be incel if male

R

righteouscel

-
But just like us they only focus on a persons body and claim to fall in "love" with them they don't give a fuck about clothes or style. I see a lot of ugly women who still get so much attention from other men because they are horny I have no sympathy for ugly women. They never even want their looksmatch and still act with narcissism all the time while rejecting others they have no excuse for having one night stands or sleeping around because simps would marry even the most hideous of girls for pussy. They chose to ignore and belittle ugly men when they usually have identical jaws and eyes we are living in clown world.

Women think they are queens, but call their looksmatch ugly

Are you Recluse's brother, perhaps having gotten an actual education in core grammar? :feelssus:

But yes; that's simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, where even the average LTB might snag a HTN for a night or two, further spurring on and contributing to the state of discriminatory treatment towards subhumans and the rise of inceldom... :feelsUgh:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Let’s see how the majority of women as males would be like

- short
- no muscle
- weak facial features
- chubby
- lazy
- unkept hair
- 5’s

Just the same as the men they deem “ugly”

:feelsgah:

Last edited:
Are you Recluse's brother, perhaps having gotten an actual education in core grammar? :feelssus:

He he he

No.

Re: what OT doesnt need in 2015
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152981348Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:34 AM CST
"Anony where do you get your english superiority from?" I don't have any linguistical superiority whatsoever, I'm merely structuring and conveying my sentences with basic words utilizing a specific sequence I personally prefer. Although it's irrelevant to my previous response, It's crucial to remember that each individual has a different style of communicative convention, It doesn't make them superior to another human in terms of "Style".
Re: i hate people doing this
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181231034Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:40 AM CST
Usage of proper grammar and English terminology ensures that you can convey the purpose of your statements efficiently. Why would you assume that an individual is attempting to convey their intelligence? Such an assumption could cause someone to believe that you are simply attempting to avoid constructing a proper argument during a debate.

But yes; that's simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, where even the average LTB might snag a HTN for a night or two, further spurring on and contributing to the state of discriminatory treatment towards subhumans and the rise of inceldom... :feelsUgh:
I'm not at IT fag:feelsUnreal:

I think what we go through would break a lot of their brains.

And most water would be wet. :feelsjuice:

Ugly and short women are the reason why We all are subhumans.

But just like us they only focus on a persons body and claim to fall in "love" with them they don't give a fuck about clothes or style. I see a lot of ugly women who still get so much attention from other men because they are horny I have no sympathy for ugly women. They never even want their looksmatch and still act with narcissism all the time while rejecting others they have no excuse for having one night stands or sleeping around because simps would marry even the most hideous of girls for pussy. They chose to ignore and belittle ugly men when they usually have identical jaws and eyes we are living in clown world.
IT won't touch this brocel.:feelsokman:

True have you seen those m to f transformations? All incel but after transforming their stacy,ebony

Water wet,toilets use fakeup to increase their smv