Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most women have ugly bodies

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★
If you go outside and look at women, you will see that most women don’t have feminine bodies

I think the average cup size of healthy weight women is probably just a B cup and statistically, rectangle shape body where the chest, waist and hip widths are almost all the same is the most common body type in women with the pear and hourglass body shapes being the rarest in women

This means that most women are box shaped, their boobs are small and their hips are narrow and while there aren’t studies on this, I think most women’s asses are flat and box shaped as well
There’s nothing women can do about their flat asses but a bbl because that ass women get in the gym just looks like a man’s muscle ass and is not soft to the touch, cute asses are full of natural fat and not muscle

Black women are the only race of women who are more likely to have bigger hips and asses and have that pear body shape, but even then they don’t have big boobs and are often very muscular

Tbh this is very sad, I have noticed that most men have some type of that masculine V line body shape and framelets are pretty rare but having a good body in women is so rare, you can see that the Victoria’s Secret models all have angelic faces but then they have boxy rectangle shaped bodies and get boob jobs to get their A cups to a C, Adriana Lima is the biggest culprit of this

This is why it pisses me off that skintight and revealing clothes are so common for women, there’s nothing to show off for the vast majority of women, all we are seeing is their fridge bodies, you would know this if you ever went clubbing

Women often fraud their bodies on social media. I have seen the differences between what girls look like irl and what they look like on social media. In pictures, they push up their boobs with bras or their arms hidden. They pose perfectly to make their hips appear bigger by bending their knees or sitting down so their thighs and hips appear fat. They also bend their backs to make their asses appear bigger. Meanwhile, there’s no way to fraud shoulder width for men.

They all look good to me irl (unless obese)

And a face full of makeup to hide how smeagol they look

7jfbke

ur correct but most guys are content with a hole and a face that can be tolerated.

And a face full of makeup to hide how smeagol they look
tbh at least women’s faces are nice and feminine but their bodies are nothing like what they fraud it to be

Maybe not
Let me repeat, If you take the makeup off a woman; They are not as attractive as they seem, They cover all pimples dimples and everything in a special cream foundation they put all across their face to hide bad skin and everything, Then they put on fake eyelashes and fake mascara, If you pour a water bucket over a foid with full makeup you will see how ugly she is underneath how subhuman they truly look.

belle delphine without makeup v0 nw83yzfokbn81

Illustration

Let me repeat, If you take the makeup off a woman; They are not as attractive as they seem, They cover all pimples dimples and everything in a special cream foundation they put all across their face to hide bad skin and everything, Then they put on fake eyelashes and fake mascara, If you pour a water bucket over a foid with full makeup you will see how ugly she is underneath how subhuman they truly look.

Illustration
That isn’t Belle Delphine

Illustration
Is that actually her? She looks normal in this picture with light or no makeup
Bild 2024 08 12 030441950

Last edited:
A lot of them have cellulite:

Well, even women with ugly bodies are still desired anyway.

Men are thirsty enough...

Bruh look at the eyebrows, women can use makeup to make their eyebrows fuller not make them thinner
They can trim the eyebrows, Never heard of a barber before or barber tools?

I like pretty girls with small breasts! and I also like women with big breasts! I've been a little naughty lately!

Rias Gremory Fantasy Art Warrior, Hottest Anime Characters, Animation Art Character Design, Love Is, Female Character Design

Big boobs, WIde hips, Perfect for long sex sessions

its due to no exercise, slower metabolism, and an affinity for goyslop.

We just need to tell women that they have small boobs and flat asses so they know that they’re ugly and shouldn’t have high standards
per 1 man who will say it there's 9 who will say that she is beautiful queen

While the hourglass figure and spoon are the most attractive and are rarer, they're not that rare. The reason they are the most attractive is because of WHR.

I was reading about this a week ago on Wikipedia

Apparently it's about 40% are rectangular, 20% for spoon, 10% for hourglass and 10% for inverted triangle. About a third of all women have those attractive body shapes.

Men are so horny i think stating it as "ugly bodies" is disingenuous. Not the best quality of body / skeleton, but men who have no abundance don't care about the quality of woman. That would be like discarding stained pennies or bent bank notes; you'd have to be a rich Chad to do that. I know I don't care about quality besides the upper extremes of age and weight. If a skinny and young woman with any body shape had interest in me tomorrow, I'd never post here again.

I'd argue that men, like always, have it worse, because women define attractiveness in men's bodies on basically one proportion other than legs and torso, which is WCR, waist to chest ratio. That is male bodies that have waist breadths that are about three quarters the breadth of the their chest are the attractive ones. It looks good even on an atrophied frame because it's a proportion of the skeleton. When women say they like skinny guys, they mean skinny guys with this very masculine proportion. Attractiveness is more than skin deep, it's bone.

Last edited:
We just need to tell women that they have small boobs and flat asses so they know that they’re ugly and shouldn’t have high standards
Giga cope. You'd be called and incel by them, and then they would go have sex with Chad who's on a 18 hour dry spell.

Illustration
Holy shit is that actually her without makeup?