Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most women are ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Most women are extremely ugly without makeup. That Stacy you have a crush on isn't above average, she's just hiding her true face with makeup. There very rarely any good looking women who look alright without makeup.

This is Agua.

Yeah, a lot of women are pretty ugly tbh.

I can easily pick out their flaws.

They get away with fake up often, like you've said. They fraud so much.

Yeah, a lot of women are pretty ugly tbh.

I can easily pick out their flaws.

They get away with fake up often, like you've said. They fraud so much.
Yep, makeup has helped them seem more attractive than they are plus hypergamy. It's a bad combination that ensures the SMV is broken and the uglies women such as Pokimain for example are considered attractive.

Yep, makeup has helped them seem more attractive than they are plus hypergamy. It's a bad combination that ensures the SMV is broken and the uglies women such as Pokimain for example are considered attractive.
A lot of guys obsess over Pokimane. Never really understood the appeal, I honestly don't find her attractive.

Also, this is Katy Perry with no make-up:

katy_comp_123110123336-300x300.jpg

Crazy how much they get away with frauding. Really does fucking make me mad.

And they have the audacity to tell incels and other men for having "high standards."

A lot of guys obsess over Pokimane. Never really understood the appeal, I honestly don't find her attractive.

And they have the audacity to tell incels and other men for having "high standards."
Another shot of her with no fake-up:

Katy_Perry_no_makeup.jpg

Looks like a low tier Becky or just an average woman, maybe even below that.

She probably looks worse now that she's older (assuming she has no make-up on).

True. If makeup was banned, whores would prefer wearing burkas over showing their ugly ass faces in public.

True. If makeup was banned, whores would prefer wearing burkas over showing their ugly ass faces in public.
Based :yes:.

They're better off covering themselves, then showing themselves.

Toilets are overrated. Remove their cunt and they have no added value in this world.

I would like to have sex with foids even if they kept their hairy legs

Yep, they're all literally fuck ugly or below average. So many chads exist, but few stacies.

the irony is that makeup also.....makes them uglier long-term
ironically makeup can be used to hide the damage that makeup has previously caused, but only temporarily

girls are perfectly willing to drop almost a point long-term, so long as they gain a point with makeup for late night parties with chads

Most women are extremely ugly without makeup. That Stacy you have a crush on isn't above average, she's just hiding her true face with makeup. There very rarely any good looking women who look alright without makeup.
women have softer skin cuz of estrogen, they have more growth hormone during period cycles and look fuller with more collagen. They don't have enough DHT in their system to make their hair fall off and they fraud with makeup and fashion and perfume. You literally make any bitch a guy you would have to end over half of them by their own standards they are fucking filthy. Nature made them like that to fuckign scam men into simping for them and giving resrouces and protection but ideally over half of them should not reproduce and birth more suffering in this world

the irony is that makeup also.....makes them uglier long-term
ironically makeup can be used to hide the damage that makeup has previously caused, but only temporarily

girls are perfectly willing to drop almost a point long-term, so long as they gain a point with makeup for late night parties with chads
They'll do anything for Chad. They're hedonistic and short sighted.

Make-up is the biggest scam in world history.

Katy looking trans without makeup

Most are average. Difference is though that men would still love their women if she never wore makeup again, but if a guy lost his job or something happened to his looks the woman would leave instantly. Women literally cannot love men

The fakeup pill needs to be more widespread, people should see foids for what they really are under the veil.

The fakeup pill needs to be more widespread, people should see foids for what they really are under the veil.
I can't wait for proper AR glasses or good chrome extensions to remove fakeup when browsing or facing reality

In terms of attractiveness, they're pretty much the same as men. The only difference is one is extremely entitled, while the other will fuck anything of the opposite sex.

Makeup only looks good from afar just like art.

My oneitis has always looked better without fakeup, actually, Chico. She’s Stacy too, mang

In terms of attractiveness, they're pretty much the same as men. The only difference is one is extremely entitled, while the other will fuck anything of the opposite sex.
Of course

Have watched videos of fakeup foids just to know how much frauding they do. It is fucking batshit insane. Foids wearing foundations to cover their acne and scars. Eyeliners the biggest fraud of all. If she uses too much foundations and eyeliners she belongs to the streets.

Have watched videos of fakeup foids just to know how much frauding they do. It is fucking batshit insane. Foids wearing foundations to cover their acne and scars. Eyeliners the biggest fraud of all. If she uses too much foundations and eyeliners she belongs to the streets.

Also their bodies make up for attraction to .. like if a whore has a nasty face if she was a nice booty it’ll make up for it
Most foids think being overweight is having a nice body.

doesnt help that the pic with make up is taken by a professional camera and cameraman,with good lightining, meanwhile the photo with no makeup is probably taken with a phone camera that distorts your face a bit, she still looks alright compared to some other foids

doesnt help that the pic with make up is taken by a professional camera and cameraman,with good lightining, meanwhile the photo with no makeup is probably taken with a phone camera that distorts your face a bit, she still looks alright compared to some other foids
Attractive people still look good in pictures taken by phone cameras.