Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most women are so ugly they have to hide their faces behind makeup

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Remember the majority of women are ugly which is why we exist as incels. On average sons inherit their mothers traits more than their fathers so whenever ugly women breed with average men they create more incels. The majority of women are so ugly they can't go to a store to get donuts without putting on makeup. The average hoe can't post themselves on Snapchat without hiding behind 500 filters. There is very few average looking woman. Of course you'll hear people saying "MUH WOMEN ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MEN IN GENERAL!" and that's because two reasons:

1. Most men have high T so they're extremely horny and willing to fuck anything. I have higher estrogen and lower testosterone due to a genetic condition so I have a lower sex drive and can better properly judge female attractiveness.

2. Women will virtue signal and call the ugliest fattest bitch pretty. (although if you notice they never do the same for attractive woman.)

If women were more attractive they wouldn't have to hide behind makeup or filters.

Last edited:
Water but based

Remember the majority of women are ugly which is why we exist as incels. On average sons inherit their mothers traits more than their fathers so whenever ugly women breed with average men they create more incels.
I have said it a few times, this line is one of the most underrated topics of the blackpill.

Foids are the main reason for our inceldom!

How to increase smv as a foid:
- makeup

How to increase smv as a man:
- jaw surgery
- ll surgery
- rhinoplasty
- dick surgery

How to increase smv as a foid:
- makeup

How to increase smv as a man:
- jaw surgery
- ll surgery
- rhinoplasty
- dick surgery
Worth mentioning none of the surgeries will even necessarily work.

I have said it a few times, this line is one of the most underrated topics of the blackpill.

Foids are the main reason for our inceldom!
Exactly, my mother was fuck ugly and my father looked fine. If it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't be incel.

it gets under their skin the most when you mention who badly they cake their faces in it. because they know they arent shit without it

it gets under their skin the most when you mention who badly they cake their faces in it. because they know they arent shit without it
Exactly, they get so infuriated. "It's not for you!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" Wrong, obviously it's for the approval of others or else you wouldn't feel the need to wear it at whatever public space you're going to but not at home. Most foids are also terrible at putting makeup on.

Remember the majority of women are ugly which is why we exist as incels. On average sons inherit their mothers traits more than their fathers so whenever ugly women breed with average men they create more incels. The majority of women are so ugly they can't go to a store to get donuts without putting on makeup. The average hoe can't post themselves on Snapchat without hiding behind 500 filters. There is very few average looking woman. Of course you'll hear people saying "MUH WOMEN ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MEN IN GENERAL!" and that's because two reasons:

1. Most men have high T so they're extremely horny and willing to fuck anything. I have higher estrogen and lower testosterone due to a genetic condition so I have a lower sex drive and can better properly judge female attractiveness.

2. Women will virtue signal and call the ugliest fattest bitch pretty. (although if you notice they never do the same for attractive woman.)

If women were more attractive they wouldn't have to hide behind makeup or filters.
For me it's the opposite. My dad is the unattractive one.

But yeah, this is what I have talked about for many years. Men in general are more attracitve. I think it is the same in some animals. The male ones are better looking.

Exactly, they get so infuriated. "It's not for you!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" Wrong, obviously it's for the approval of others or else you wouldn't feel the need to wear it at whatever public space you're going to but not at home. Most foids are also terrible at putting makeup on.
yep lmao, their logic makes no sense. if makeup wasnt to make themselves look more appealing to guys they wouldnt wear it. if foids truly believed in that natural beauty bullshit they wouldnt wear it for each other either

yep lmao, their logic makes no sense. if makeup wasnt to make themselves look more appealing to guys they wouldnt wear it. if foids truly believed in that natural beauty bullshit they wouldnt wear it for each other either
Expecting a woman to be logical is like expecting a baby to not scream and throw tantrums tbh.

Holy based, i've even noticed that throughout my youth i always had crush on mid girls. No legitimate stacies or anything. Meanwhile females are attracted exclusively to HTN+ men.

you controdicted yourself, most men are horny, willing to fuck anything.

apart from that, a women needs to have a good personality with it in order to be a great wife.

the reason why there is makeup and filters and shit for women, is because they THEMSELFS feel insecure about there looks.

Women think they need to be a 10/10 to get the guy they want, its in their nature.

And the reason why girls say to unnatractive fat whalves that they are pretty is because of a few things:
1 Not being seen as shallow
2 Eliminate competition

social media also reiforced how confident uguly women now until the term "ugly woman" doesn't even exsist
you can't be ugly as a toilet now since most men will find you attractive anyway. fakeup is just a way to increase the level of simping they get

It's no surprise then as to why they want a man 3 tiers above them in the looks scale

More like most women are average, not really standout looks wise, just like most men.

Males are basically more attractive than females. Most females are not good looikg whithout make up. Search celebrities without make up u will see. It's just a nature. In animals males are more attractive than females bc males need to attract females to mate. Males birds are so colorful female birds are plain and ugly. Even in insects.