Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most white guys get picked

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

On the video it has many non white guys

Also only black guy to get picked is tall

JBT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XUszue5kdA

White men cannot be incel unless they have some kind of visible deformity.

I'm White. Yeah, all of us get picked one way or another but the women are fucking ugly as fuck or gold diggers that refuse to have sex with you. So worthless.

I did a speed dating thing once in college and they said they "lost" my matches. Beginning of the blackpill for me.

I'm White. Yeah, all of us get picked one way or another but the women are fucking ugly as fuck or gold diggers that refuse to have sex with you. So worthless.
Hold on Mr. Ambassador of all white people... I'm white, not ugly, make good money for my age (19), but short 5'7. I've never been picked. I'm a ghost IRL. So honestly, you don't speak for me

Hold on Mr. Ambassador of all white people... I'm white, not ugly, make good money for my age (19), but short 5'7. I've never been picked. I'm a ghost IRL. So honestly, you don't speak for me
You're 19yo and in the USA? Wait until you're 21yo, dress like you're a pimp (no seriously) then just go to a club and stand by a fat chick. Voila.

White men cannot be incel unless they have some kind of visible deformity.
Even then they could always descend with the hottest of the yellow inbreeding cult even if its not saying much its still something . Meanwhile 2 belly buttoned chinks are truecels. Period.

Online dating or speed dating is the absolute worst for ethnics, because if you are ethnic it is literally the only thing that will stand out about you. What woman would want to date a man based solely on the fact that he is ethnic? Absolutely none. Ethnics have a shitty hand no matter what but they have infinitely better chances by warm approach than online dating. If an ethnic male is the alpha male of his social circle this might theoretically be a game changer for him, but it's hard/impossible for women to tell this from an online dating profile.

i dont know how white guys are incels

SEE SEE JBW PROVEN BY A YOUTUBE VIDEO FORM THE NORMIE DIMENSION HAHAHAHAHA

>White OP
>Makes JBW thread

You're 19yo and in the USA? Wait until you're 21yo, dress like you're a pimp (no seriously) then just go to a club and stand by a fat chick. Voila.
I can't even make eye contact with women my guy

Fakecel, why you here?