Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most white girls have fucked a black dude at some point

Nigger lie everywhere there are nigs they are getting out of control everyday at least 200k invaders cross europe
You are clear liar
legit as fuck. Blacks are EVERYWHERE dont trust these jew statistics trying to make whites not panic LOL

Did you not read the post you quoted? Did you not see the stats on the black population in Europe?

I literally said that migration is on the rise. Are you thick?
Those are the registered ones
There are a lot of nigs undercover

legit as fuck. Blacks are EVERYWHERE dont trust these jew statistics trying to make whites not panic LOL
The first stage bro
Its not happening
Its happening and its good
Its happening and you deserve it
Death to nigs and jews

Can't really use them as evidence if there are not stats on it. I'm not going to argue with air.
Your claims was air also literally 0 sources aside from your own black experience

The first stage bro
Its not happening
Its happening and its good
Its happening and you deserve it
Death to nigs and jews
It's already over, there is no going back. let the fools be in denial

My grandparents came in the 40s to the UK to work and settle down. No invasion here.
Yea and you love hating whites while living in our land jfl at the tolerance we give you a hand you take us an arm

Kill yourself nigger worshipping cuck.
Approximately 745,000,000 people in the world are non-hispanic, Non-mixed whites.

Basically the population of Europe, adding Americans and colonial countries, and minusing all the migrants in Europe.

Representing the most rare race on earth at 9.6%.

Fuck off, I have no issue with white people, room-temp IQ retard. I'm not African American, I'm Black-British.
you are not "black irish" you are just black

Yeah prolly cause our country is infested with niggers like they’re fuckin bed bugs or something.

They migrate together into a city like locusts and within half a decade they rent out all the property and turn it into a ghetto slum
Approximately 745,000,000 people in the world are non-hispanic, Non-mixed whites.

Basically the population of Europe, adding Americans and colonial countries, and minusing all the migrants in Europe.

Fuck off, I have no issue with white people, room-temp IQ retard. I'm not African American, I'm low iq nigger
Uh actually im britith nigger :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Low iq savage you realise you were sold by your own people oooga booga

Not even 10% whites @Mr Bubbless LOL and that number is going down retard how is it my fault? its not my fault white people stop breeding with eachother and turn to africans or dogs instead.

Nice copypasta you’ve got there faggot, still isn’t gonna stop the fact that niggers will all starve under famine once the next war hits, and Asia’s population will plummet :feelsokman:

Nice copypasta you’ve got there faggot, still isn’t gonna stop the fact that niggers will all starve under famine once the next war hits, and Asia’s population will plummet :feelsokman:
Some blacks will starve but at the same time they are rising up

Animal pill. Foids will fuck chimps and horses and dogs. Why wouldn’t they fuck the missing link between man and bonobo?

@Fat Link do a forum segregation so i dont have to see low iq niggers roaming

Animal pill. Foids will fuck chimps and horses and dogs. Why wouldn’t they fuck the missing link between man and bonobo?
It's beyond over tbh white males are the biggest white knights

@Inceldom Victim whats your race