Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most white girls have fucked a black dude at some point

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I did some research and realised that over 85% of white girls in these following countries have fucked a black dude at one point of her slutty life srs some have probably done it more than one time :feelsUgh:

This applies to the following countries:
USA
Canada
UK
France
Netherlands
Germany
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Belgium
Portugal

pink pussy is so damn tasty :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

If the average toilet has 20-50 bodies, how many are black?

0512b934jlx81.jpg
116429674_3328780333832358_5977062249036490971_n.png

And, of course, America has a tiny black population.
USA population: 332 million
Canada population: 38 million
UK population: 67 million
France population: 67 million
Netherlands population: 17 million
Germany: population 84 million
Norway Population: 5 million
Spain population: 47 million
Sweden population: 10 million
Belgium population: 11 million
Portugal population: 10 million

Thats around 700 million and blacks are everywhere in these countries so all girls have interacted with a black man in these countries I said 70% because eastern europe has lower population of blacks (even though some have intereacted with a black dude at one point)

Last edited:
If the average toilet has 20-50 bodies, how many are black?
If the girl is from any of the countries I mentioned I would say atleast 10% most likely 15%

Blacks aren't EVERYWHERE, just concentrated in very specific areas. Do you not see how insignificant the percentages are?

Apart from France, kek, which has a lot of Africans migrants.

I live in the UK, for reference. Most blacks/ethnics are in the major cities.
England is filled with blacks, literally everyone that has gone to school or work in UK have at least interacted with a black man ONCE.

In the MAJOR cities. 3.95% is not exactly filled with blacks. The adverts would make you think that the UK has like 50% blacks, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've travelled out of London into other areas and there were NO blacks whatsoever. England as a whole is still very much for whites, as it should stay.
They must be lying about the percentage then so white people won't go mad. Just look at their football team also how is someone supposed to live without interacting with a black man?

I did some research and realised that over 85% of white girls in these following countries have fucked a black dude at one point of her slutty life srs some have probably done it more than one time :feelsUgh:

USA
Canada
UK
France
Netherlands
Germany
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Belgium
Portugal
Indeed I believe you

Blacks filter into entertainment like football. Look at the corporate world and you'll see more whites, Indians and Asians. Blacks are heavily represented in entertainment.

I went on a field trip with my class when I was in Secondary School to France. There were hundreds of Europeans there with us, and for most it was the first time they had seen a black person. They were fascinated by our hair and skin colour.

We live in a multicultural bubble.
Are you black?

There were never a lot of blacks to begin with in the West, it's just that the media focuses so heavily on them.

Migration rates, on the other hand, are increasing...
How? I see them everywhere everytime I go outside

Do you live in a major/semi-major city?
Yes, but what percentage of white women ( in the countries I mentioned ) do you think have fucked a black man?

massive cope+women worship

I see turkish foids are fucked by nig nogs. Burutal.
cuckoldlar çok siktiriyo karısını amk. bize de siktirse nolcak sanki

There you go, you will see ethnics in general more often in multi-cultural hubs.

I genuinely think it is lower than 85%, much lower. Remember, blacks are a niche. Most races date their own exclusively.

I'll give a guess that it is like 20-25% of white sex-havers. Closer to 20%.
Girls have fucked around 70 guys today what's the odds for not one being at least black?

For whitecel here stop being cucked your women are the most degenerate of all , being a white woman in 2022 is literraly creative mode they have every right and they abuse it very well this fkn dumb cumdumpster whores need to be trained and controlled noting more :feelsaww: (disclaimers: this is all in the head of a man suffering from several mental disorders and being under treatment; however, the attached writings should not be taken seriously) :feelsaww:

For whitecel here stop being cucked your women are the most degenerate of all , being a white woman in 2022 is literraly creative mode they have every right and they abuse it very well this fkn dumb cumdumpster whores need to be trained and controlled noting more :feelsaww: (disclaimers: this is all in the head of a man suffering from several mental disorders and being under treatment; however, the attached writings should not be taken seriously) :feelsaww:
White girls are insanely slutty today, it's unreal

MOST girls do not have SUPER HIGH body counts - what do you take issue with? You gave a figure of 70 - unless you are exclusively going after TikTok whores who brag about their body counts then I don't know what you are talking about.

Most women do not sleep around with guys like that. You are being delusional.
All girls are tiktok whores. 99% of white girls have tiktok even the older moms LOL

How is it worship?
this threads only purpose to bring up the topic of white woman so you can discuss them. its obvious youre just another poo skinner who wants what he is most unlikely to get

Now I can't take YOU seriously!

Having a TikTok account doesn't equate to being a whore. It is just that whores often have TikTok accounts.

What race are you, btw?
I'm white. How old are you? Why do you think girls are not sleeping around?

USA
Canada
UK
France
Netherlands
Germany
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Belgium
Portugal
Lies. Now i would be more likely to believe 85% of white women have some kind of bbc fantasy similar their "rape" fantasies.

Lies. Now i would be more likely to believe 85% of white women have some mind of bbc fantasy similar their "rape" fantasies.
If that number is 85% why wouldn't they act up on that fantasy of fucking a bbc? they can get a bbc in minutes when they download tinder. Honestly she just has to message or ask any black guy and he would agree

I'm 21 years of age.

It's not that I don't believe that women are sleeping around, it's just that I don't believe most women have super high body counts like 70. I observed the behaviour of my female peers and most were virgins or in long term relationships. The women who sleep around and whore themselves out are outliers (a growing demographic) and shouldn't be focused on.

Of course, you have girls who look nice and sweet meanwhile they have 100 bodies on their record. But these are not the rule, just exceptions.
It depends on what women you are looking at.
Major major major cope 70 isn't even high today according to girls

SOME GIRLS faggot retard
there are like 10% of girls that has a body count below 10 today and those girls has either been in a long term relationship for a long time or they are religious

I don't have stats for this, but I'd say it's true.