Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most violent race?

Mexicans and similar are the most violent race.

Iberian + Native American with a touch of Muslim because of the occupation of the Iberian peninsula by them in the past.

Maybe they’re not violent themselves but they orchestrate the violence.

That would make them the most Machiavellian race. And they are.

Vikings are unfairly demonized tbh
yeah, I'm sure they were peaceful in their conquest and plundering and abduction of foids from foreign tribes... jfl

Stop watching so much Varg

Last edited:
Blacks > Arabs > Latinos > Curries > Whites > Ricemen

Whites used to be more violent historically though, but nowadays white men are soyboys.
Jews are not so violent by themselves, but they orchestrate the violence among other races.

The tokens of the world.

When you look at this subject from a historical point of view I would say: White race is the most violent.

When you look at this subject from a historical point of view I would say: White race is the most violent.
It might seem like this but only because whites had the capabilities other races didn't have.
Imagine if 80 IQ African blacks were suddently given the best technology in the world.

It might seem like this but only because whites had the capabilities other races didn't have.
Imagine if 80 IQ African blacks were suddently given the best technology in the world.

I agree.

Last edited: