Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most violent race in history

wat is your choice?

• whites

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • indians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arabs

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • ricemen

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • ameriindians

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • africans

Votes: 14 26.9%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

Admiral
From my pov the yellow m ongoloid race is most violent in history.

From the brutlaity of imperal japanese army,to the genocides of mongol hordes,the torture and genocide from mao zedong era ccp,imperal chinese brutal punsihments.

this is jsut tip of the iceberg.

in modenr times ricmen calmed down.
but in past ricmen were the most brutal race

Rice then whites tbh

this thread actually proves why ricemen the most brutal race

Asiatics/Mongols

Afterwards it would be a toss-up between Whites & MENA I'd say.

Blacks are more violent on average & impulsive, but due to their lower-IQ & cognitive ability have never had empires on the scale of any of the aforementioned groups. They weren't living peaceful tribalistic lives, they massacred each other & enslaved each other just on a much lesser-scale.

That race that no one's allowed to mention that gets others to do it's very very dirty work

Rice then whites tbh
I'd say Whites & MENA are on the same-level

MENA had a slave-trade which was much larger & lasted longer as well.

MENA just didn't have the mental capacity & geographic advantage Whites had, same applies to Asiatics.

jews
killed a billion people in less than 100 years

I'd say Whites & MENA are on the same-level

MENA had a slave-trade which was much larger & lasted longer as well.

MENA just didn't have the mental capacity & geographic advantage Whites had, same applies to Asiatics.
imperal chinese punishments were very cruel.
the great example is ling chi(death by 1000 cuts)
existence of this punsihemnt is enough

a little bit off topic but the hobos here in CA really hate us asians.

because we never give them shit lol

i regularly see non-asians stop and impede the flow of traffic just to give the hobos a couple dollars.

their logic is that if they give them some money they'll use some of that money to put it into their savings accounts and IRA accounts instead of drugs

i regularly see non-asians stop and impede the flow of traffic just to give the hobos a couple dollars.

their logic is that if they give them some money they'll use some of that money to put it into their savings accounts and IRA accounts instead of drugs
I mean being violent and low inhib like japanese army and mongols is based.
Too bad modern asians arent like their violent asian ancestors

Non being capable for great violence make us vunerable to chad and tyrone

At first, i thought of a video game:feelshehe:

They are so empathetic that if you getting killed out in the open, they won't even give a shit but Media will tell you "it's just because they are bit high inhib sweetie"

That race that no one's allowed to mention that gets others to do it's very very dirty work
jews arent violent, they are more of croked race.

they dont attack direclty they always emply finacil ,polticla and posycolgicla warfare.
they aint the most vilent but might be the most crooked or cunning race

jews arent violent, they are more of croked race.

they dont attack direclty they always emply finacil ,polticla and posycolgicla warfare.
they aint the most vilent but might be the most crooked or cunning race
And the most Genocidal
Credit is due.

Just look at what they Did to the Russians with their Red Terror(Bolshevism) a.k.a Gulag system.

The very thing Germans (at the time) stood Against.

And the most Genocidal
Credit is due.

Just look at what they Did to the Russians with their Red Terror(Bolshevism) a.k.a Gulag system.

The very thing Germans (at the time) stood Against.
Jews are evil for sure but they aint the most violent

It transcends violence, more like real Evil

When it came to swords and shield, Romans were the Best at it in their time.

What about ricecel barbarian Huns?

Romans were civilzation builders
Did the barbarian Huns "delete" an entire nation including their artifacts the way the Romans Did to Carthaginians ? After the fact.

IMG 5377
IMG 5376

There's a difference between a society displaying certain butal tendencies and individuals from a certain race being violent. Asians may have had the Mongols and the Imperial Japanese army, but on an individual level, Asians are very docile. Blacks and Browns are far more likely to resort to violence to solve problems and are thus more brutal.

Niggers

Before anyone says 'wHo sTaRtEd wOrLd wArS? wHo dRopPeD nUkEs? wHo cOlOnIzeD?
They haven't started world wars or nuked anyone because they're too fucking stupid and can't form a stable society, much less conquer other countries. There's a scene in the Return of the King, where the Orcs stupidly kill each other over Frodo's chainmail - that's how niggers are basically

Niggers

Before anyone says 'wHo sTaRtEd wOrLd wArS? wHo dRopPeD nUkEs? wHo cOlOnIzeD?
They haven't started world wars or nuked anyone because they're too fucking stupid and can't form a stable society, much less conquer other countries. There's a scene in the Return of the King, where the Orcs stupidly kill each other over Frodo's chainmail - that's how niggers are basically
frodo GIF

niggers are known to be wild monkeys that cause problems

On the individual level? Blacks
On the collective level? Whites and asians

Jews are the most Machiavellian on both sides, when motivated.

One jew to Rule them ALL -
Bill Gates.

Rothschild family, Le Matrix, Kabbal, 1%, USSR, European UNION, Economic Forum, ADL, Usuary, Debt collectors, deliberate attacks on other nations using the vessel of Israel and it's Minions(USA,EU) as protection/insurance to continue those attacks. Etcetc

Chinks and it's not even close. But they get tamed for WHITE COCKU though :feelskek:

I'd say Blacks are more evil on the individual level, Curries are somewhat like this also but in a different way: Both as races are just naturally too low-trust, too low in terms of time-preference, and due to their natural climates are incapable of living in any kind of civilization of sorts the way Whites, East Asians, and some MENA(Turks & Persians namely) can.

For instance, look at how many African leaders sold conquered tribes into slavery, as well as how many Curry leaders willingly sold themselves out in order to retain some power under the Anglos.

To more accurately sum it up, I'd say that Whites, MENA, and Orientals(mainly East Asian ones) are as a collective the most "evil" in the sense of being destructive to others- conquering others, subjugating others,

The one thing I will say though, is that we are far more benevolent than the other ones: To prove this, one just needs to look at what is happening right now.

It's not that other races simply didn't want to do what we did, it's just that they didn't have the means to do so.

@Chudpreet
@wereq
@NearEnd
@caineturbat2003
@Regenerator

jfl at making a poll for the most darktriad race but leaving out the most dark triad race of all:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

anyone here who has ever seen bestgore knows what i mean:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

jfl at making a poll for the most darktriad race but leaving out the most dark triad race of all:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

anyone here who has ever seen bestgore knows what i mean:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Ameriindian ?

All Hispanics from my perspective can classify as Amerindian

From my pov the yellow m ongoloid race is most violent in history.

From the brutlaity of imperal japanese army,to the genocides of mongol hordes,the torture and genocide from mao zedong era ccp,imperal chinese brutal punsihments.

this is jsut tip of the iceberg.

in modenr times ricmen calmed down.
but in past ricmen were the most brutal race
Ricemen. They have butchered and massacred pretty much every race tbh.

I'd say Blacks are more evil on the individual level, Curries are somewhat like this also but in a different way: Both as races are just naturally too low-trust, too low in terms of time-preference, and due to their natural climates are incapable of living in any kind of civilization of sorts the way Whites, East Asians, and some MENA(Turks & Persians namely) can.

For instance, look at how many African leaders sold conquered tribes into slavery, as well as how many Curry leaders willingly sold themselves out in order to retain some power under the Anglos.

To more accurately sum it up, I'd say that Whites, MENA, and Orientals(mainly East Asian ones) are as a collective the most "evil" in the sense of being destructive to others- conquering others, subjugating others,

The one thing I will say though, is that we are far more benevolent than the other ones: To prove this, one just needs to look at what is happening right now.

It's not that other races simply didn't want to do what we did, it's just that they didn't have the means to do so.

@Chudpreet
@wereq
@NearEnd
@caineturbat2003
@Regenerator
:yes::yes::yes:

There is nothing more africans and curries hate is being reminded of the fact that they have spent most of their history under the yoke of foreigners.

Ricemen, since their superinflated population allowed them to collect more kills than anyone else in history through civil wars or whatever. If it was possible to calculate violence per capita, then I'd bet that Arabs would be the most violent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back