Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most users in here dont reallize how over it is for men

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
If you define ascension as getting a girlfriend, becoming NT or living the normie experience, and then ascended, you would only be joining the rat race.

Gymocentrism won't disappear, you won't be chad, you'll still have to wageslave and betabuxx your beloved gf. Even if you cope by thinking "finally got a loving gf now I won't feel like shit" "female validation :owo:", you will still be a man in a matriarchal society, eventually you'll want to have kids with said partner, basically turning :bluepill: again and luckily but blissfully reproduce, and so condemning another life to inceldom which has very few chances of escaping, and so the cycle continues.
Not to mention the chances of her cheating and cucking you, that would be a possibility, but assuming everything plays out, it still would mean nothing.

I know women are the ones that create the most incels, yet you would happily create one in your :bluepill: state.

Relationships = Cuckery

FWBs or nothing

Even if you get a girlfriend, you will get cucked eventually
Funny, you recently said a gf would solve at least half your problems :lul:

Exactly, this is why awareness of men's issues is so important, if we can effectively create a society that is aware of men's issues and shames the enablers of the abuse of men and shame bad behaviour in toilets then dating and mating would be a game worth playing. But this is just an Incel realising that MGTOW is right, the red pill :redpill: and black pill :blackpill: aren't exclusive, the Manosphere should join together and attack gynocentrism.

It's because you have a bad personality.

i get it. but it's not about solving all of the problems. if i had a a gf it would at least improve certain aspects of my life. but agree, we are culturally fucked. Gynocentric society, promoting female "empowerment" and promiscuity. Foids have way too many privilegies now. Very grim outlook, not only for us incels, but for men in general.

Exactly, this is why awareness of men's issues is so important, if we can effectively create a society that is aware of men's issues and shames the enablers of the abuse of men and shame bad behaviour in toilets then dating and mating would be a game worth playing. But this is just an Incel realising that MGTOW is right, the red pill :redpill: and black pill :blackpill: aren't exclusive, the Manosphere should join together and attack gynocentrism.
Yes, men should indeed wake up, but as things stand right now I really don't see it even in a near future

When things go too much in one direction they cant go back. Everything eventually falls apart, you cant depend on something or someone forever. Its in human nature, if you spend enough time together you start barking at each other, you cant own a person. In current state relationships probably can last few years at best.

i get it. but it's not about solving all of the problems. if i had a a gf it would at least improve certain aspects of my life. but agree, we are culturally fucked. Gynocentric society, promoting female "empowerment" and promiscuity. Foids have way too many privilegies now. Very grim outlook, not only for us incels, but for men in general.
Yes, tbh I don't even know why I make these threads, they are just fucking useless.

LTRing is by default betabuxing and jestermaxing in today’s age
and that’s beside the cucking you’ll eventually receive
i now only want to coom in 0% agency prime slave cunny

high iq post, creating life with our genes is a crime to humanity