Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most users here are fakecels

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
You just have to press the horn of your BMW next to a highschool with poor foids and they will come to you like bears come to honey.Tell her some lies like she is beautiful and smart,invite her somewhere and you can't go wrong.

Most of you are too lazy to even approach a woman but blame it all on your face and height.You can be a truecel only if you are one of the most ugly,short ,non-NT individuals.Most men get sex.

You are an exception,not a norm.I'm fed up with all the 6' normies intoxicating this forum with thier bullshit.Most men ascend,and you are not one of them just because of your bad personality and being non-NT autistic weirdo that can't say a proposition without stuttering.

Don't come here and say you are a 6' white normie again.You can't compare yourself to a 5'2 balding indian janitor with diabetes that has burn wounds on his face.He can claim he is an incel,not you.You are a weak manchild that doesn't do anything to improve his life and choose to be a worm .And the irony is the janitor has a wife at home while you jerk off to hentai.Wake up fakecels!

Too many newfakecel fags joining in flocks they always ascend then turn on us in the end

I get rejected by fat Indian women on Dating apps.

You just have to press the horn of your BMW next to a highschool with poor foids and they will come to you like bears come to honey.Tell her some lies like she is beautiful and smart,invite her somewhere and you can't go wrong.

Most of you are too lazy to even approach a woman but blame it all on your face and height.You can be a truecel only if you are one of the most ugly,short ,non-NT individuals.Most men get sex.

You are an exception,not a norm.I'm fed up with all the 6' normies intoxicating this forum with thier bullshit.Most men ascend,and you are not one of them just because of your bad personality and being non-NT autistic weirdo that can't say a proposition without stuttering.

Don't come here and say you are a 6' white normie again.You can't compare yourself to a 5'2 balding indian janitor with diabetes that has burn wounds on his face.He can claim he is an incel,not you.You are a weak manchild that doesn't do anything to improve his life and choose to be a worm .And the irony is the janitor has a wife at home while you jerk off to hentai.Wake up fakecels!
arent your the tall roid maxxed guy

Ok why are you here then

Too many newfakecel fags joining in flocks they always ascend then turn on us in the end
I wonder how many more bragging/troll threads on this forum especially with the increasing influx of users joining here

And youre not, snowflake

Idiot we are rejected by life

I wish I was a fakecel

Some good ol' gaslighting that assumes that most of us never tried before we gave up and got depressed, yeah maybe the reason we're depressed and don't want to try anymore is because we HAVE in fact tried in the past and nothing ever worked? Normies and chads can be LDARing retards way worse than us all their life and they still end up with gf's

Another shitskin feeling sorry for himself and jbw coping

Snowflake?

You can't be rightist or leftist as an incel... social matters should be of no concern to us. :feelsjuice:
didnt rly mean it. Im just saying that OP thinks that hes the only one here who suffers from inceldom and its so annoying.

The Ticuna tribe isn't visually pleasing to pampered Nordics.

I don't have a BMW.

Another shitskin feeling sorry for himself

Intuition:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Whiles stole the land from the Amerindian ancestors of the immigrants. They are Mestizos.",
"headline": "Music Icon Linda Ronstadt Compares Trump To Hitler: 'Mexicans Are The New Jews'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/linda-ronstadt-trump-hitler-073242716.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 08:32:21 UTC 2020"
},

"user_text": "Admit it - You simply want these cases to flounder because you, as a White woman, feel threatened by Brown Amerindian women.\n\nThat is most definitely \"sick\".",
"headline": "Belated bill to help solve indigenous cold cases gains steam",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/belated-bill-help-solve-indigenous-210150170.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 14:45:21 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "@Candyman\n\nWhites continue on the same destructive path as usual. Enslaved the Gypsies, Africans, Amerindians, Aboriginals.....And they're still meddling in the Middle East.\n\nNo wonder the world is in ruins.",
"headline": "Roommate, her boyfriend charged in death of missing Atlanta student Alexis Crawford",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/roommate-...g-atlanta-225700238--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:32:38 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Only people with little understanding of society would say such things.",
"headline": "Elizabeth Warren Hits Back At Critics: 'I Am Angry And I Own It'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elizabeth-warren-angry-and-i-own-it-joe-biden-153510692.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:31:02 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "If Ben was black, he would've been treated much differently.",
"headline": "Waffle House customers help stranded employee by washing dishes, taking orders: \u2018It was incredible to witness\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/waf...s-it-was-incredible-to-witness-181924410.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:07:10 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, because you are racist. Your \"dint\" remark proves that.",
"headline": "Dan Aykroyd Says Bill Murray Will Reprise His Original Role in Ghostbusters 2020",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dan-aykroyd-says-bill-murray-221508202.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:04:10 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "Again, Kate's case was found to be due to an accident. Why is it so hard for you Republicans to accept facts?",
"headline": "Charges Have Been Filed Against Mollie Tibbett's Alleged Murderer",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/charges-filed-against-mollie-tibbett-223000183.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Aug 22 01:07:23 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Of-course he is. He stole this land from Amerindians.",
"headline": "Colorado man charged with murdering pregnant wife and daughters a week after making 'desperate plea for their safe return'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-man-charged-murdering-pregnant-220954514.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Aug 22 00:35:31 UTC 2018"

Last edited:
Too bad i'm a truecel then.

But i agree with your post.

Fully.

didnt rly mean it. Im just saying that OP thinks that hes the only one here who suffers from inceldom and its so annoying.
I said that MOST users here are fakecels that don't fit in any category and are here just because "it's funny"

Some good ol' gaslighting that assumes that most of us never tried before we gave up and got depressed, yeah maybe the reason we're depressed and don't want to try anymore is because we HAVE in fact tried in the past and nothing ever worked? Normies and chads can be LDARing retards way worse than us all their life and they still end up with gf's
Do you want a list of every user that fits the category I just described?Just look around grey.Most of users stay a few months and then leave because it's no longer funny.

Last edited:
press the horn of your BMW next to a highschool with poor foids and they will come to you like bears come to honey.
this is some GTA shit
:D
only if Elliot knew this

Last edited:
Do you want a list of every user that fits the category I just described?Just look around grey.Most of users stay a few months and then leave because it's no longer funny.
Well yes, I suppose that's the case with most forums on the internet. Most people don't stay for long. How does leaving the forum makes them fakecels? And I don't think most of this forum is NT white tallfags who could easily ascend but too lazy to do it. Even if you take those who left after a week of shitposting, I don't think normal looking neurotypical people are ever interested in communities like this in the first place, except very few rare cases, so there's no way MOST on this forum are fakecels, maybe some but those are probably rare

My true reaction after reading this thread:

Nigga you joined like yesterday