Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most users are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this place too tokthic for you :soy::soy: maybe go back to inceltears you faggot cuck roastie
4025d01b47443dd68034b011b30d20d46b7809456e6d2de6d14c36d31f464324

Just Wear Rose-Tinted Glasses Theory

There doesn't have to be a destination. When you're bored you're bored. I'd just go where the wind blows until I stumble onto another fixation.
Makes sense, though I’d probably check out truecels if this place went dead

are you talking about the user @dogpill?

Time kills everything.

I remember when this place was first created though. really different now

who cares? most of the niggers here are fakecels or undercover foids anyways

I guess they either roped or lost their virginity, I wish I was them tbh.

I bet most got banned or got tired of warnings, you can't talk about anything on this forum else some one will get triggered hard.

ur avatar looks like that knjadd guy who gave me a warning yestyerday

Whatever happened to kyloren? He was a great guy and I haven't seen him in a long time on here.

Many kings have departed these lands

It's called generation gap boyo. We are the first generation of incels (after the demise of /r/incels).

Now our duty is to rightly administer the blackpill to the newcomers.

20% Roped
48% LARPers who got tired of LARPing and quit posting
12% Went to truecels.org
17% Ascended
3% Banned

The low IQ posts get to you after awhile. There's sometimes a couple decent threads but most users are just rabid shitposters.

the only reason that any poster leaves is due to ascension. they find an interested female and completely become bluepilled and ditch this site
also, i've noticed how many posters that have been around for a long time are ethnics

The new generation recruitcels like us will take over, move aside boomers

Too many newfags here who contribute nothing to this forum.

i put the remaining on ignore

Could be a few reasons
1) They were banned
2) Suicide
3) They are just taking a break (i go days or weeks without posting since I'm too lazy to login or too depressed to read the threads here)
4) Ascended? (I honestly don't believe this. It's hard for normies to get laid these days. Maybe less than 1% of the incels here will ascend.)

WHAT I HONESTLY BELIEVE TO BE TRUE:
Is that many of the people you liked were faking it or just doing it to stir trouble. "Fakecels" i think people call them. Or females who create accounts or normies who want to stir incels.is for screenshots for their YT channels or blogs. I think this is probably over 50% of the users who are signed up today. I don't believe a single one of you fuckers. All your stories and pictures are just too good to be incel. Half you guys aren't even goddamn ugly or short I fucking hate half of you if half died like Thanos wanted I'd be happier. So that is what I honestly think. A lot just can't keep up the charade any longer and just leave or get mentally fatigued at trying to come up with shit to talk about everyday that sounds "incel" to them.

the only reason that any poster leaves is due to ascension. they find an interested female and completely become bluepilled and ditch this site
also, i've noticed how many posters that have been around for a long time are ethnics
tenor.gif

literally. everyday with these posts. even maycels are starting to write this shit.
there are people who made their accounts in September saying this shit lmao

Its over, now it's filled with a bunch of milktoast pseudo bluepilled autists.

I miss popbobs highly autistic daily betadestiny threads.

I miss TellemT(yrones) and his nigger self hatred.

Fontaine ascended now as well, it was fun watching his threads become more numerous and deranged as the electroshock therapy really took hold.

Wait.....hold on....POBPOB? Is that the same guy as another dude on a popular Minecraft server who is constantly a troll?
who cares? most of the niggers here are fakecels or undercover foids anyways

How many undercover foids did you encounter? And why the fuck would foids even spend time on what they see as degenerate scum like us.

Gremlincel hasn't posted in a while

Wait.....hold on....POBPOB? Is that the same guy as another dude on a popular Minecraft server who is constantly a troll?

He was some half curry manlet who was notable mostly for his pathological hatecrush on the youtuber alphadestiny. He made daily threads about "betadestiny" basically mocking and hating him for being an insecure lying manlet pretending to be alpha. They were good threads, I enjoyed them.

I will ascend and rope simultaneously

Well, I am here from the beginning.

This place takes a toll on your mental health.
the blackpill is too concentrated
This. I need to take breaks from here since it just augments my depression and lonliness.

Don't try to be mean but it is like a cancer cell.
Newbies(like me) are the reason for this. Sorry.

Forums like these have a lot of Larpers. It's hard to figure out who's the real deal and who isn't. A lot of the old guys will remember @Tellem-T, a 6'3 tyrone who larped as an incel. LOL at whoever believe he couldn't get laid. In the end, only truecels will remain here. I've left a lot of times, but I always come back.

I'm not going anywhere until a truecel forum with a decent amount of traffic is around.

The turnover rate for this forum is too high. Most of the regular posters here I don't recognise. 90% of the users i interacted with before when i was most active have either left/ascended or turned out to be fakecels all along. This place has never felt so active and empty at the same time.
Most of the originals are fakecels, and others simply either kill themselves or end up getting banned for stupid shit. This board is rough but it's really all we've got. Goes to show how persecuted the incel really is.

I'm still here. Nov 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.