Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel most upsetting thing (for me)

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
as a computer mechanic, and a person that likes to solve problems. i see many incompetent husbands when i goon house visit to fix computers
im talking legit retards, people that don't even know where to buy dye for a printer. there is money to be made with all those retards, but i don't understand how can a woman marry a husband that needs to order a mechanic for every single issue.

i like the look on their dumb faces when they ask me what computer they should buy for games. i mean seriously dude just google "computer for gaming" and get something affordable.
personally im not a hardware guy, but it fascinates me how people can't even plug in their smart tv's or speakers. like holy shit just look at the manual for a minute you stupid monkey.
you probably think husbands in relationships are great with fixing machines (like laundry,TV's,etc). im telling you right now that most of them are not good at that.

to be honest im tired of fixing appliances and computers, this shitshow is depressing.

Why does everyone hate their customers? LMAO.

Why does everyone hate their customers? LMAO.

Do you honestly think that the average person isn't a stupid fucking faggot? If they weren't we probably wouldn't even be talking on this forum.

Do you honestly think that the average person isn't a stupid fucking faggot? If they weren't we probably wouldn't even be talking on this forum.
the avg person is a nuisance tbh