Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory most unhinged posts are made by fakecels because they know its actually not over for them

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
it is just a perspective but i believe that this site is full of unhinged fakecels who hate/pretend to hate women just to take out frustration. because they know its not actually over for them but they feel cheated because chad does not have to work to get women but they will have to work but they can do it. from my perspective those who know its over for them wont get mad at all, they might throw few snarky remarks but they wont get angry as these fakecels do. these fakecels dont want to discuss they just want attention IT landwhales

Rape rape rape rape

Murder murder murder

(not a fake cel)

so real incels just tolerate anything and everything

The fakecels that got exposed here were usually those that are edgy as well.

you aren’t in a position to decide who’s fakecel and who’s not, GrAY

Lol, there was one fakecel that talked about wanting to harm foids, and stuff (he even posted pictures of foids with their heads cut-off). However, before then he impregnated some foid, and forced the foid to abort the baby or fetus or whatever.

they will have to work but they can do it
How much work, and what will be achieved?
I reject absolutes so I don't think it's ever possible to prove happiness is hopeless.
There just comes a point where odds have progressively shrunk and the amount of work grows while the potential rewards shrink and the odds of A leading to B shrinks.
At some point you give up.
You can't really -know- you CAN do it until you've actually DONE it.

All one knows is the hypothetical possibility.
How many rings to I need to jump through?
How much cucking must I steel myself for?
How in denial must I be in reality as a betabuxer to pretend to be at peace with the inevitably chaddening of my wife and abandonment?

What is it you think will be achieved?
There's always a random chance of a collision with a unicorn, but you can't just expect guys to go out endlessly unicorn-hunting given how fruitless such searches tend to be.
I put in my time and the feedback was consistently enlightening for me.