Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most underdogs in stories are genetic chads who never understood their power until the end

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've tend to notice that stories rarely feature trucels, people who start at the bottom and rise to the top out of sheer determination and will. Instead, we have people (who although might not look like chads) contain some genetic superiority over their opponent. How many plots have you seen where the underdog is in the final battle, he's losing and his friend says that you can do 'x'? Where he then does x and fucks everything up because of it.

Spider man?

@LastGerman

People don't like to see incels irl or on screen have success. They don't want to see us at all actually, they wish we didn't exist.

I've tend to notice that stories rarely feature trucels, people who start at the bottom and rise to the top out of sheer determination and will. Instead, we have people (who although might not look like chads) contain some genetic superiority over their opponent. How many plots have you seen where the underdog is in the final battle, he's losing and his friend says that you can do 'x'? Where he then does x and fucks everything up because of it.

Ah you mean like at the last second the Underdog goes like:

"want to know my secret?"
"yes, what is it?"

"My grandma sucked my dick and I didn cum"

Yeah, he's a good example, by sheer luck, he's able to gain superiority over everyone. Not by any virtues but by luck.
the funny thing is his DNA changes.

"Just change your genetics bro"

Even in real life the underdog always has some genetic advantage that doesn't become apparent until later.

Napoleon in a way was an underdog when all of Europe was going against him. But he just happened to be magically a military genius at the right time where the king was kicked out lol

Don't even get me started with shit like Naruto. Just be the descendant of a god and have the 9 tails fox put inside you bro!

Last edited:
People don't like to see incels irl or on screen have success. They don't want to see us at all actually, they wish we didn't exist.
Yeah, so SJWs calling for muh diversity is pretty fucking ironic. Shows in a pretty clear way that calls to diversity are usually done with an agenda in mind, not to make the world of media any better

It not 100% related to topic, but I like how in Witcher (I've only played the 3rd game, no way I'm gonna watch that netflix shit) if you are a subhuman (orphan) you have to pay a huge price to accend into a killing machine-only 3/10 children survive the mutations and have to be still trained for years in order to become stronger. And yet, no matter how strong you are and how many lives have you saved-people still hate and fear you, because you look and think different, and they know what you've been through.
And being sterile is the ultimate price,for me personally deleting all purpose of existing as a witcher.
Lmao just imagine if everyone were born ugly and in order to become Chad or Chadette they had to endure inhuman tortures, making them sterile and having less than 1/3 chances of surviving. What a fair world it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back