Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal most "trucels" are happier than us

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
literally go outside and you will see trucel looking niggas with friends / social circles and even gfs

its because they're NT

yeah they might not slay but most of them oofy doofy maxx by being NT and charismatic and get sex like once a year

they have good social circles to cope with and have other good copes, making friends is easy if ur NT

the truth is that bluepilled trucels are way happier than blackpilled trucels, the bitter truth of the blackpill is brutal and it kills all your motivation like i literally cant cope anymore after being blackpilled . Ignorance is bliss

and most people here arent even trucels jfl most are normie-looking mentalcels

unless you're giga-deformed trucel you can ascend and live happily by being NT

Last edited:
I do not see the same things as you outside, once again its just you cherry picking and thinking you're intelligent/ exposing some revolutionary blackpill fact that would make you look cool on this site, when in reality its garbage. You and Zero are like two peas in a pod.

Who are you to say/ judge the happiness of others, or how muh trucel somebody is. You don't have a clue, useless nigger.

Cope, they still look better than you. Remember, it's all about looks

Who are you to say/ judge the happiness of others, or how muh trucel somebody is. You don't have a clue, useless nigger.
gigacope i literally go outside and see manlet trucels out with their friends having fun of course they're happier jfl

gigacope i literally go outside and see manlet trucels out with their friends having fun of course they're happier jfl
Sure you do... Nice try

I've seen it too people who are uglier than me thugmaxx (in their teens & beyond) and get with girls who mog them