Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Most toilets would be trucels if they turned into men

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Even with all their fake up and fake lashes, most are only 5-6/10’s. If they were to turn into men, and since they can’t use fake up, they would be fucking trucels, never seeing pussy in their lives. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
This world is a scam.

Last edited:
The tables would turn

They will be and they couldnt with that

80% of women don’t even put 10% of effort an average men needs to do to stay somewhat attractive for them. They eat like shit, they party (meaning drinking cocktails like holes) every weekend, they don’t work out, they dont careerma, they don’t educate maxx nor do they pursue any interesting hobbies except of maybe doing once a year something like a paraglide or bungee jump (for which you don’t need any skill anyway). They are only busy with hiding their ugly parts through surgerymaxxing or makeupmaxxing.

Edit: honestly I believe if I would be a women I would have even Stacy potential compared to the jokes most foids are today.

Yeah,
I don't even want to know what my looksmatch is doing right now... :feelswhat:

they'd rope en masse

Maxresdefault

Its true. The looksmatch of the fakeup one is 10 feet below the ground

Make up is irrelevant because most guys are desperate these days anyway