Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most successful Incel in history

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Abraham_Lincoln_head_on_shoulders_photo_portrait.jpg

He may not have been a virgin but if he was born in the 21st century, you can bet would be rotting in here with us. Back in his time, personal achievements and advancing society was what mattered (hence most physicians and great scientist being ugly but successful), now all you need is good looks, once you have good looks just make a shitty song and boom, you're viral and everyone loves you. 

Truly pathetic what society has some to.

I think there is a correlation between Religion and Degeneracy. The more religion the less degeneracy. Just look at how little people are religious today and how rampant degeneracy is.

Yeah, somehow i doubt that

Nautica1983 said:
Yeah, somehow i doubt that

doubt what

Bri8564 said:
I think there is a correlation between Religion and Degeneracy. The more religion the less degeneracy. Just look at how little people are religious today and how rampant degeneracy is.

as a muslim, I can confirm this is true, religion = modesty

iiiTeMpeR said:
now all you need is good looks, once you have good looks just make a shitty song and boom, you're viral and everyone loves you. 
Ah yes, the good looking chads that are Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steven Hawking and Terrence Tao. It's obviously not their intellect that got them so far, just their looks.