Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most songs are women worship

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
Notice how majority of love songs are how the male is in deeply love with the female and how he will do crazy things for her, whether it be sexual ( in bed) or casual love. Even female singers mostly song about how a guy chases after them. Very rare to see a singer sing about how there is this girl who's deeply in love with this guy and what she's ready to do for him

Actual boomers listening to the radio. You'd be hard pressed to expose yourself to love songs once you do your homework, let alone women worship songs.

@wereq I'll edit it

WRONG. NOT IN DISGUISE!

I cant stand normie music.
I was already pissed this morning and then I saw a white bitch in a thumb nail with that serious ass face(I can't take women seriously) about to sing. Stupid bitch was just gonna sing about Chad like I care.

Most songs are about either sex or romance.

Very rare to see a singer sing about how there is this girl who's deeply in love with this guy
That's true most foid singers tend towrads the superficial

I mean some foid worship songs can be fun tho like idk pulp's underwear