Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most songs are dogshit

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I try to find good music by looking at reviews from music critics or going on review sites. And I'll listen to an album that's highly acclaimed from a reputable band and most of the songs are pretty meh. I find that usually on a "good" album, there's one or two good songs and a bunch of filler that is forgettable. An album that has like 4 good songs is really good. And usually from really respected bands there's only like 10 or so songs that I like.
36944.jpg

IMHO there's only like a couple albums where there's no weak tracks. Like Secret Treaties by Blue Oyester Cult is full of bangers. Every song fucking slaps. I wish more albums were like this. It's ironic, their best selling album Agents of Fortune is mostly filler garbage.

Most songs are about love and relationships :feelsUgh:

Most songs are about love and relationships :feelsUgh:
not on secret treaties. all the songs are about a tranny demigod who goes around raping foids and killing jews. there's even a song called subhuman from which i get my name

true I listen to Jap music 90% of the time. Because all the English songs about love/nigger shit. Which I can't relate too

Music died in the late '00s.

If you like black metal you can check the early work of Enslaved. Absolute masterpieces.

If you like black metal you can check the early work of Enslaved. Absolute masterpieces.
Кис-кис это отличная, нет, превосходная, нет, УМОПОМРАЧИТЕЛЬНАЯ группа, а может, даже БОЖЕСТВЕННАЯ! Нет ничего лучше чем Кис-Кис!

I cant believe you didnt chose Kino! the best russian band in the world!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldRRHu9c1k

Шутка же, кис-кис - группа женская, фигня полная

Сейчас у русских особо ничего нет, рэперы только лишь, пытающиеся всеми силами косить под западных рэперов-пэперов

Глобализацыййя!