Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most so called misanthropes aren’t misanthropes

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Most misanthrope I speak with are misanthrope for very shallow reasons. They have the same responses: "humans are always waring and are destroying the planet" but they won’t ever go deeper than that. It’s actually debatable to even call them misanthrope, to me they are just a bunch of edgy fuckers who are misanthropes only by title.

One way to know they aren’t really misanthrope is to mention female nature and female hypergamy. They lose their minds, for example

Me: yeah did you know that women are shallow and find most men unattractive. (Provides stats for what I said)

Them: OMG, that’s so not true that is a sexist thing to say how dare you say that about women:soy:

I realised these wanna be misanthropes won’t ever touch these topics.

Female nature
Race
They treatment of low value males in society
Etc.

A really misanthrope will probably be blackpilled about races,sexs and overall human nature.

They are misanthrope for shallow reasons, I’m an actual misanthrope but I can go deeper from why I hate women, why I hate most men for being cucks,simps...etc and yes that includes other incels too.

Why I hate certain races form low iq races being a bunch of retards and acting a mock but also to high iq race being hypocritical assholes/assholes all around. For example whites boasting about taking over the planet making everyone their bitches. Then precedes to moan about Jews running shit and taking over, don’t sound to different from them to be honest just salty for losing number 1 spot to Jew.

It’s competition basically, the bullshit about muh staying homeland and wanting the betterment for the world is to save faces. Just like the freeing of blacks from slavery out of kind hearts was to save face for whites and jews, the real reason was for the industrial revolution. It was because of economic reasons.

Also people only align with races for selfish reasons they’ll fuck over their so called 'brothers' when the need for them is over. This applies to all races especially applies to black people

Humans are mostly scum. Now I’m not saying I’m an angel, Im not but this knowledge helps me to self reflect. You have to also look in the mirror too.

I actually enjoy my own company and don’t really like interacting with most in my life. I’m a true introvert unlike most wanna be introverts.

I go for walks 3-5 in the morning because it’s so quiet and the roads are dead their is barely anymore or thing besides the trees and wind. It’s so calming. I don’t care about friends or having a girlfriend. They only time I care is to get my dick wet. But as you can see that ain’t easy to get.

It might be possible for the blackpill combined with misanthropy to make you an introvert. Really you should strive to be one for your own good.

Last edited:
Most misanthrope I speak with are misanthrope for very shallow reasons. They have the same responses: "humans are always waring and are destroying the planet" but they won’t ever go deeper than that. It’s actually debatable to even call them misanthrope, to me they are just a bunch of edgy fuckers who are misanthropes only by title.

One way to know they aren’t really misanthrope is to mention female nature and female hypergamy. They lose their minds, for example

Me: yeah did you know that women are shallow and find most men unattractive. (Provides stats for what I said)

Them: OMG, that’s so not true that is a sexist thing to say how dare you say that about women:soy:

Female nature
Race
Etc.
Up until recently a lot of misanthropists appeared to be the environmental justice type and lefty or apolitical. So not surprised they'd stay far away from those topics tbh
A really misanthrope will probably be blackpilled about races,sexs and overall human nature.

They are misanthrope for shallow reasons, I’m an actual misanthrope but I can go deeper from why I hate women, why I hate most men for being cucks,simps...etc and yes that includes other incels too.
For some people life is fine. For others it feels more like a curse. For people here it's probably the latter.
Why I hate certain races form low iq races being a bunch of retards and acting a mock but also to high iq race being hypocritical assholes/assholes all around. For example whites boasting about taking over the planet making everyone their bitches. Then precedes to moan about Jews running shit and taking over, don’t sound to different from them to be honest just salty for losing number 1 spot to Jew.

It’s competition basically, the bullshit about muh staying homeland and wanting the betterment for the world is to save faces. Just like the freeing of blacks from slavery out of kind hearts was to save face for whites and jews, the real reason was for the industrial revolution. It was because of economic reasons.

Also people only align with races for selfish reasons they’ll fuck their so called 'brothers' when the need for them is over. This applies to all races especially applies to black people
Also with when people "renounce" hate and join the other side like "former incels" and they are suddenly applauded and seen as kin. Or OTOH some guy says some things that point out how hypocritical and two-faced women and society can be and is suddenly "based" or seen as a fellow blackpilled incel. It's all tribal.
Humans are mostly scum. Now I’m not saying I’m an angel, Im not but this knowledge helps me to self reflect. You have to also look the mirror too.
The idea of humans being a cooperative and altruistic species is imo a lie.
I actually enjoy my own company and don’t really like interacting with most in my life. I’m a true introvert unlike most wanna be introverts.

I go for walks 3-5 in the morning because it’s so quiet the roads are dead their barely anymore or thing besides the trees and wind. It’s so calming. I don’t care about friends or having a girlfriend. They only time I care is to get my dick wet. But as you can see that ain’t easy to get.

It might be possible for the blackpill combined with misanthropy to make you an introvert. Really you should strive to be one for own good.
Mogs me. Being the odd one out sucks.

Last edited:
@your personality pretty much everything you say is facts.
The idea of humans being a cooperative and altruistic species is imo a lie.
This, ants and some insects cooperative and altruistic mog humans. Imagine being mogged by some insects Jfl.
Mogs me. Being the odd one out sucks.
I kind of have an uncaring mentality with most, as long as they don’t say stuff about or around me to hear or know, I don’t care. Also I eventually learned to stand my ground against them. Having an 'insane person' view form others kind of protect me. I don’t draw attention to myself. I guess that’s why I like the night time so much.

yeah most people just identify with it cuz its edgy

This, ants and some insects cooperative and altruistic mog humans. Imagine being mogged by some insects Jfl.
At least other animals have less deviation in appearance too.
Really hate when others say "it's differences that make life wonderful" when they are basically neglecting the suffering of those males that are different and don't fit in. It's the epitome of 1980s and 1990s bluepill brainwashing but also fits with the principle of society looking for unlucky guys to look down on and sneakily mock while pretending they value "creativity" ngl @Lebensmüder
I kind of have an uncaring mentality with most, as long as they don’t say stuff about or around me to hear or know, I don’t care. Also I eventually learned to stand my ground against them. Having an 'insane person' view form others kind of protect me. I don’t draw attention to myself. I guess that’s why I like the night time so much.
Used to think that way but tbh for me realized it was just cope. Also having an "insane person" view where there is no one to relate to also feels terrible in the end. Hard to explain but it's like when "friends" are nonstop ripping on you and you pretend it's all in good fun but then when something bad happens to you they keep laughing and abandon you quickly. Sometimes it's empowering for a while to think no one cares about you so you can do anything and don't have to be politically correct or overly considerate but imo it's just false hope. Reality is that even when you think that way you are just still treated like some throwaway sitcom character that constantly endures suffering for other's amusement.

Which is why it's good spaces online exist where likeminded socially unwanted ugly males can speak their mind and not feel like a crazy hobo that can't relate to anyone around them. To feel lost like that is something incels only knew for generations until the internet. Because as much as people say inceldom is rising incels that have had no prolonged positive social experiences with women are still pretty rare when looking at the male population and there aren't many people to hear you out IRL. So without the internet you are forced to talk to yourself and go insane. But the internet changed some of that @Emba

Really hate when others say "it's differences that make life wonderful" when they are basically neglecting the suffering of those males that are different and don't fit in.
Normies just love virtue signalling. They say one thing then do another, it’s confusing. They don’t follow what they say and they don’t apply their 'rules' consistently.
It's the epitome of 1980s and 1990s bluepill brainwashing but also fits with the principle of society looking for unlucky guys to look down on and sneakily mock while pretending they value "creativity" ngl @Lebensmüder
typically scumbag behaviour. What’s funny I genuinely think they’re not even aware of this, they lack introspective thought.
Used to think that way but tbh for me realized it was just cope. Also having an "insane person" view where there is no one to relate to also feels terrible in the end. Hard to explain but it's like when "friends" are nonstop ripping on you and you pretend it's all in good fun but then when something bad happens to you they keep laughing and abandon you quickly.
I know exactly you’re talking about, They are basically trying to protect their social status and being around people like us will effect that. You’re basically the 'friend' that’s not actually a friend at all.
Which is why it's good spaces online exist where likeminded socially unwanted ugly males can speak their mind and not feel like a crazy hobo that can't relate to anyone around them. To feel lost like that is something incels only knew for generations until the internet. Because as much as people say inceldom is rising incels that have had no prolonged positive social experiences with women are still pretty rare when looking at the male population and there aren't many people to hear you out IRL. So without the internet you are forced to talk to yourself and go insane. But the internet changed some of that @Emba
True, coming on here expressing my thoughts with likeminded people is satisfying. You get to relate and read other people’s perspectives. Incels before the internet probably felt genuinely insane because they weren’t others like them around. The internet is a good cope I’m appreciative of.
yeah most people just identify with it cuz its edgy
This

Really hate when others say "it's differences that make life wonderful" when they are basically neglecting the suffering of those males that are different and don't fit in. It's the epitome of 1980s and 1990s bluepill brainwashing but also fits with the principle of society looking for unlucky guys to look down on and sneakily mock while pretending they value "creativity" ngl @Lebensmüder

Used to think that way but tbh for me realized it was just cope. Also having an "insane person" view where there is no one to relate to also feels terrible in the end. Hard to explain but it's like when "friends" are nonstop ripping on you and you pretend it's all in good fun but then when something bad happens to you they keep laughing and abandon you quickly. Sometimes it's empowering for a while to think no one cares about you so you can do anything and don't have to be politically correct or overly considerate but imo it's just false hope. Reality is that even when you think that way you are just still treated like some throwaway sitcom character that constantly endures suffering for other's amusement.

Indeed. The internet is a nice thing. The "friendships" are not as real as i would like, but it's "good enough."

Dealing with bluepilled'cels in the real world is like dealing with normies. Worse maybe. Because they "should" understand but they refuse.

I too like the quiet, and used to stay up all night and sleep all day. But now i have more chores (plants and animals) that require daytime care.

@ThoughtfulCel needs to see this

Female nature
Race
Etc.

Also people only align with races for selfish reasons they’ll fuck over their so called 'brothers' when the need for them is over. This applies to all races especially applies to black people

Humans are mostly scum. Now I’m not saying I’m an angel, Im not but this knowledge helps me to self reflect. You have to also look in the mirror too.

I go for walks 3-5 in the morning because it’s so quiet and the roads are dead their is barely anymore or thing besides the trees and wind. It’s so calming. I don’t care about friends or having a girlfriend. They only time I care is to get my dick wet. But as you can see that ain’t easy to get.

It might be possible for the blackpill combined with misanthropy to make you an introvert. Really you should strive to be one for your own good.
I know that this is true from Personal Experience. In my City, people are Consumeristic, Ignorant, materialistic pieces of shit that use ugly men like myself as Disposable Utilities. Nigger Culture is toxic and only promotes Drugs, Guns, and Death every single day. And then these normie fucktard clowns have the Audacity to ask me Why people like me stay to ourselves. It pisses me off so much how they can remain so ignorant of reality and be arrogant about it.

Female nature
Race
Etc.

I'm not reading all that, but I am a misanthrope as I hate almost everything and believe modern society is fundamentally incompatible with human happiness

I'm not reading all that, but I am a misanthrope as I hate almost everything and believe modern society is fundamentally incompatible with human happiness
That’s okay bro it is long tbh. But what you said is another good reason for misanthropy.

It pisses me off so much how they can remain so ignorant of reality and be arrogant about it.
It’s typical npc mindsets, the rather have their eyes closed than see truth. Plus they probably live in some suburban neighbourhood.