Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most shocking thing about this cold-approach video is...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
that all these females are wearing SHORTS when we are clearly into the Autumn Season & this was shot in Canada.

Seriously...WTF?

Cliffs: It's Over

Why are you obsessed with pickup vidoes? Do you try to ascend by cold approaching?

Why are you obsessed with pickup vidoes? Do you try to ascend by cold approaching?
better question why does he keep posting them in here when i know its contents so there's no chance of me clicking

I don't know. I literally was asking myself this a moment ago. Doesn't help that they get recommended to me by youtube either. I mean how is this OK to wear to University????

rope.jpg

Cliffs: Cold Weather Inappropriate

I don't know. I literally was asking myself this a moment ago. Doesn't help that they get recommended to me by youtube either. I mean how is this OK to wear to University????

rope.jpg

Cliffs: Cold Weather Inappropriate
Just clear your browser history. Or go incognito in the first place. I never get any pickup shit.

Just clear your browser history. Or go incognito in the first place. I never get any pickup shit.

Thank you.

I'm always logged in under my gmail account thats also why. I seriously did wonder why I can't escape this shit...and I don't have the self-discipline to not watch either.

How the HELL is this OK to wear to class???? Her looksmatch is currently logged-in to this forum as well NEETing from home.

shorts.jpg

Cliffs: WTF?

Last edited:
Thank you.

I'm always logged in under my gmail account thats also why. I seriously did wonder why I can't escape this shit...and I don't have the self-discipline to not watch either.

How the HELL is this OK to wear to class???? Her looksmatch is currently logged-in to this forum as well NEETing from home.

shorts.jpg

Is it a classroom or cameltoe showroom?

Thank you.

shorts.jpg

Her body SMV mogs the whole forum combined. (Not female worship, she's ugly imo but it's the truth.)

to attract chads as always it's the only thing the whores want

Theres no approaching for your face